“Quiet on Lobby side - Snack Breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3140 Scottsville Road, Bowling Green, KY 42104   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #6 of 31 Hotels in Bowling Green
Springfield,OH
“Quiet on Lobby side - Snack Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2007

I stayed at the Red Roof Inn June 2007 on my way to Memphis and then again on my way back to Ohio. The first night I stayed on the same side as the entrance and I slept great. It was comfortable, clean and quiet. Even had a mini fridge and microwave in the room. No coffee maker, but coffee was available all the time in the lobby. The staff was extra nice. I picked up a muffin and coffee on my way out the door after checking out. That was fine with me since I stayed there for the sleep, not for the food. On the way back to Ohio, I stayed there again. This time I was on the other side of the building. Upon entering my room, I realized right away that I was given a smoking room, but didn't want to bother changing. The room was very neat and clean - except for the cigarette smell. I did not sleep well this time. It was noisy. I'm not sure why. I heard doors closing, horns honking, and pepole talking outside a bit. This side was right across from Mcdonald's. That might have had a part in the noise. I woke up with a headache. I didn't complain to anyone though.
The staff was unfriendly, just all business this time. Again, I grabbed a snack and coffee on my way out the door. I will stay there again but will request a room on the entrance / lobby side. I called
them directly and got the advertised price on the sign in front of the hotel. Lots of nice places to eat close by. Easy to find hotel, just off I-65.

• Liked — The comfort and cleanliness of the room.
  • Disliked — The noise on my second stay ( return trip).
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2006

This hotel suited our needs. We stayed during a stopover on a trip to Ohio over Christmas. The staff was extremely friendly and accomodating. The hotel is pet-friendly and there is no extra charge to travel with your pet, which is wonderful. The woman at check-in was so helpful and friendly, she even visited with our dog for a little bit. It was refreshing after a long day of driving to be greeted by a friendly face. I would recommend this hotel if you are traveling in the Bowling Green area. The rooms are all recently renovated and it was extremely well-kept and clean. The only complaint I have is that the beds are really hard, but I don't expect much for such an affordable room.

• Stayed December 2006
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Red Roof Bowling Green? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Red Roof Bowling Green

Address: 3140 Scottsville Road, Bowling Green, KY 42104
Location: United States > Kentucky > Bowling Green
#3 Best Value Hotel in Bowling Green
#6 Business Hotel in Bowling Green
#7 Romantic Hotel in Bowling Green
#9 Family Hotel in Bowling Green
Hotel Class:2 star — Red Roof Bowling Green 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Red Roof Inn, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Red Roof Bowling Green reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Red Roof Bowling Green Hotel Bowling Green
Red Roof Inn Bowling Green
Bowling Green Red Roof Inn

If you own or manage Red Roof Bowling Green, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.