“Great People” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 31 Hotels in Bowling Green
Oconto Falls, Wisconsin, United States
“Great People”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

When we had the bad storm up north, beginning the week-end of Jan 3rd , I couldn't get out of Chicago & I had a reservation for Mon. Jan. 5th. The people at the Red Roof Inn changed my reservation to the following night & when I couldn't get there, changed it again to Wed. night. They were wonderful people. I was very happy with the room. Nice & clean & comfortable. Not allot for the continental breakfast, but it was nice. I felt safe with being alone. No worries. I would defiantly go back.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
RedRoof658, General Manager at Red Roof Bowling Green, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Thank you for the nice review! We can control alot of things but Mother Nature is certainly not one of them. We were happy to accommodate your needs and are thankful you arrived safely. We look forward to seeing you again the next time your travels bring you to Bowling Green.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Syracuse, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

WE stayed at this hotel and was plesently supprised. Hotel has totaly been redone and very clean and well kept. The staff at this hotel was very nice. We booked on line and got a very good price. We left early and did not eat there breakfast. Wifi worked just fine. We plan to stay there on the way home. very nice for the price.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
RedRoof658, General Manager at Red Roof Bowling Green, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Thank you for the great review! The staff and I are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you enjoy your time in Florida and we look forward to seeing you on your way home. Happy New Year!
Louisville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

We stayed here this past weekend. Apparently the property was bought by Red Roof and completely remodeled. I opened the door and was completely surprised at how beautiful the room was, coordinated, nice tv and everything. Was prepared for the worst but was so surprised. The room even had a fridge, microwave and safe. We will definitely stay there again when our needs for accommodations for Bowling Green arise.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to post a review for our property! We are actually a Franchise Property. We take great pride in our hotel and are thrilled you enjoyed your accommodations. We look forward to seeing you at Red Roof Bowling Green very soon. Happy New Year!
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

If you are a Red Roof fan, you know that the chain is in the process of renovations, so there are great ones and there are dumps. This one was already good and getting better.

I stayed in this one earlier this year on a business trip. The room was supposed to be no smoking but reeked of smoke. I talked to the desk and was given a spray that amazingly fixed the bad smell up immediately. The staff were helpful and made the total experience a positive one.

This time around, it was a pleasure trip and I had another Superior King, but on the other side of the building. It was superb, even though that room has not yet been renovated. The house keeping team at this RRI has their act together! This Red Roof is in the process of renovation, so it's a bit of luck of the draw to get one of the newer rooms. You should ask if you want one of the new rooms. But the old ones are pretty good too.

If you haven't been to a RRI before, the new ones have nice hardwood floors, great lighting, plenty of outlets to charge your phone and computer, and an atmosphere that is every bit as good as some Marriott and Hilton properties. And if you are a Redicard holder, you accumulate free nights quicker than with those other chains, about one free night for every 10 you pay for. The only negatives are lack of fitness room, free breakfast, and pool. But some of them now give you a bottle of water at check in and a sack lunch at check out (that was in Michigan)! I have seen a limited continental breakfast at some, but that is unusual.
Anyway, this is one of the better Red Roofs. It has an IHOP, McDonalds, Mexican restaurant, and some others within walking distance, plus the atmosphere feels safe to walk in at night. I will definitely mark it as a place to come back to again.

Room Tip: Ask for one of the renovated rooms. If they are all booked, you will still like the older rooms beca...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
RedRoof658, General Manager at Red Roof Bowling Green, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Thank you. We appreciate your great feedback. Thank you for recognizing our housekeeping staff and their dedication to their work. They are truly an assett. We are happy that you like the renovations. We have completed the renovations on our second floor guest rooms and will begin renovating our first floor rooms in February. The staff and I look forward to your return visit. Have a Happy New Year!
Conesus, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

This red roof is a great place to stay. I basically needed a decent room at a good rate as I was driving through. That's exactly what I got! It was a great room, great rate and great location right off the interstate and close to many many restaurants! The front desk service was quick and friendly. Will definitely stay here again on my way back through.

Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
RedRoof658, General Manager at Red Roof Bowling Green, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Thank you for the GREAT feedback! The staff and I are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to serving you again very soon! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

We stayed on our way back for Florida. Very clean comfortable bed. My wife loved it because there is police k-9 training facility close by and they stay there with the dogs. It really made her feel safe.

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
RedRoof658, General Manager at Red Roof Bowling Green, responded to this review, December 12, 2013
Thank you for your review! We love when our K-9 friends come to stay with us. They can be very entertaining and are so intellegient. We are glad you had a nice stay and we hope to see you on your next trip to Florida. Happy Holidays!
Floyds Knobs, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

If you think you know a budget hotel... think again.

I stayed at this property a year ago. When traveling alone I do not worry as much about amenities & fancy rooms, Just a cheap place to sleep.

I was so impressed that i brought my wife this time (who I usually get a higher end place for). Even She was impressed with the quality of the rooms (appear to be recently renovated), and the fact we got such a room for HALF of what we usually pay elsewhere. The proximity to the interstate as well as local places we were visiting made it a PERFECT location.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
RedRoof658, General Manager at Red Roof Bowling Green, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review for our property! We love hearing from our repeat guests. I'm glad you and your wife enjoyed your stay and liked our recent renovations. We hope to be 100% completed come early spring. The staff and I look forward to seeing you again soon and wish you the happiest of Holidays!

Been to Red Roof Bowling Green? Share your experiences!