“Clean, convenient, and comfortable. Great quality for the...” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #19 of 31 Hotels in Bowling Green

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Bowling Green
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

The room is small but that is the reason micro is in the title. However, the title doesn't include olfactory assault. The room smelled horrible. A mix of fake posey and raid. I almost walked out as soon as I walked in. The towels used to be towels. Now they are thread bare rags. I would use a rag such as this to I wash the car or wipe the dog off after it has run through the mud.

Positively, the staff was great!! The bed was really comfortable! The wide screen TV had a huge selection of channels. It was CLEAN! I was VERY pleased with the clean room.

Fix the smell and the towels and I will be happy stay again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Sterling, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

My wife and I stayed at this hotel 2 nights and did not have any significant problems. The price was right but the continental breakfast leaves much to be desired. Clean room and average space for 2 people. Not luxurious but satisfactory. I would stay there again if only for a day or two.

Room Tip: Book from your phone on the way in for best rate and call the hotel directly unless it is a Friday n...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Kitchener
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

My wife and I stayed here using the red book coupon back in February this year when passing through. We liked it then so we thought we would return. The female front desk clerk turned us away at noon saying that they don't accept coupons until after 3pm. I asked if we could not just secure the room and not move in until later in the day. She said no, come back after 3. She seemed kurt and uninterested in our business. So we left, did the Lost River Cave and promptly went to the Super 8 at exit 28 next to the Corvette Museum. We used the red book coupon there instead. We got a larger room, a pool to use and it was only $5 more. Once turned away from Microtel we did not want to return. I called the Microtel after checking in at the Super 8. I wanted to speak with the manager. The best I could do was explain what had happened to a male front desk clerk. He said he would pass it on an give our number to the manager for a return call. We never received it. I explained that the lack of customer service can turn away a customer permanently. I will not choose this hotel ever again.

Stayed July 2014

Been to Microtel Inn by Wyndham Bowling Green? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn by Wyndham Bowling Green

Address: 1980 Mel Browning Road, Bowling Green, KY 42104
Location: United States > Kentucky > Bowling Green
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Wheelchair access
Ranked #19 of 31 Hotels in Bowling Green
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn by Wyndham Bowling Green 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Wyndham, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Microtel Inn by Wyndham Bowling Green reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn Bowling Green Hotel Bowling Green
Microtel Bowling Green
Bowling Green Microtel

If you own or manage Microtel Inn by Wyndham Bowling Green, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.