We travel almost every weekend in the summer. This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. Large bugs in room resembling roaches. Filthy kithcen area with sauce all over side of fridge. Rude staff. Halls not vacuumed for 2 days with mud all over them. Absolutely awful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We know what you need. Extended-stay travelers play by different rules and need a hotel that understands your unique needs. Home-Towne Suites Bowling Green is designed from the ground up, just for you. We are just minutes from Western Kentucky University, Lost Cave, Corvette Museum and less than 1 mile from the Greenwood Mall. Home-Towne Suites Bowling Green gives you the amenities that make you feel at home. Fully equipped suites, room to spread out, space to work and space to relax. Plus there s great shopping, dining and exciting entertainment less than 1 mile from the hotel. When visiting, you have to take time to enjoy the local sites: Lost Cave, Barren River Lake State Park, Beach Bend Park, and the Mammoth Cave National Park are just a short drive from the hotel. When it is time to get connected we know what you need free wired and wireless high speed Internet, cable, sports and movie channels. For a relaxing evening, use our gas grill in the Gazebo to cookout whenever you crave a taste of home. We are open 24 hours. When you come to Bowling Green we know what you need. Home-Towne Suites is your best stay for a week, a month or even a year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Home-Towne Suites of Bowling Green reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Home-Towne Hotel Bowling Green
- Home Town Suites Bowling Green