“My children love this place!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 26 Attractions in Bowling Green
Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers, Playgrounds
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Physical activity allows children to learn how their bodies work by using them and Hopscotch’s Playplace allows that opportunity like no one in South Central Kentucky. Our facility is packed with equipment and toys that encourages climbing, tumbling, balancing, rolling and jumping just to name a few. We encourage educational activity with a reading and music area, along with a magnet wall full of letters and numbers. Hopscotch’s is a shoe-free facility. Socks are required.
Bowling Green, Kentucky
“My children love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

My son had his 2nd birthday party here & absolutely loved it! He did not want to stop playing to open presents. I thought that the staff were extremely helpful & friendly. The table-cloths were already provided on the tables when we arrived & when I called last-minute to order some balloons, the owner said it wouldn't be a problem.

Visited October 2012

Wisconsin
3 attraction reviews
“Saved my sanity”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2011

This place is great if you have little ones. I was stuck in a hotel with my one year old for a week while my husband worked. Every day we came here in the morning to play until nap time. I could not imagine what I would have done with out Hopscotch.

I love the little nook for reading, the bounce houses, slides, and foam padding every where. My son loved it. Well worth the very reasonable admission price.

Visited August 2011
“My 2 yr old loves this place, the...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2010 via mobile

My 2 yr old loves this place, the inflatables and the toddler area

Bowling Green, KY
“Excellent Indoor Play Facility”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2009

We love indoor play! Hopscotch's is not too big so you can keep an eye on your children from one spot but big enough to have lots of room to play. They have 2 bouncers, grocery store, play house, slides, reading area, and a special area for crawlers. My 2-year old plays all over this place for hours!

Bowling Green, KY
25 attraction reviews
“Fun for smaller kids”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2009

The thing I always hate about McDonald's playplace is that smaller kids usually get trampled. This is not the case at Hopscotch's. It is an indoor play facility for kids up to age 6. They have two small inflatables, a large playhouse with toy kitchen, a grocery store, two jungle gyms and other miscellaneous activities. Now, the facility isn't huge, but my daughter just loves it. She's nearly three, and if there are little boys there she sometimes gets run over or intimidated, but the activities are spread out so that she can play somewhere they are not.

For $7 per child you can play however long you want, or they have monthly memberships. (Adults free with paying kid). They have a snack area where you can bring your own or they have a few kid items for sale. Hopscotch's also has drop off services that are pretty reasonably priced and great if you have a few errands to run. They sometimes do Friday night movies, and are available for parties. Note: pay with cash or check only (no credit cards).