“Loved Boone Tavern Inn” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Berea
GreenLeadersGold level
“Loved Boone Tavern Inn”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2005

The Inn features old-fashioned service by local college students. The restaurant is truly first class. To top it all off, the staff was very kind to my dachshund!

• Stayed April 2005

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2004

We had a wonderful visit. The food was wonderful the rooms romantic the staff great. The one thing we are lacking is the dining roomhad a recipe for Orange Marmalade dressing and I have lost it. Could you please send it to me as it is to die for.
The cheif was at the hotel at the time we were there.
Thank you and we will be back soon.
Marshia and Gene Elmore

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2004

The beauty of Boone Tavern Hotel overlooking the Berea College campus is a plus within itself. Have been stopping at Boone Tavern - off and on - for some 50 years - it is always a pleasure.

This year when my husband and I spent the night, I inadvertently left an article of clothing in our room. When I made contact with the Hotel, it had been found and within a short time was sent to me. I call that "honesty" as well as concern.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2004

They say that if you were a Berea student and you are successful enough to come back and stay at Boone Tavern that you have made it! I attended Berea from 1959 - 1963 and I recently came back and stayed at Boone Tavern. It is a very nice hotel with a reasonable price and I would certainly recommend it. They even has Christian TV channels which I had not found at other hotels in Berea so that made them a good choice in my book. My wife and I had a nice quiet stay there and took advantage of the restaurant's good food and service as well as the free campus tour. It was very enjoyable.

Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2003

Where else can you stay in an historic inn for $70 a night? At the Boone Tavern Inn, even a budget traveler can enjoy a relaxing evening in comfort and style. Rooms are nicely furnished with Berea College student products and are of a decent size. Each floor also has a nice lounge area and there is a large and comfortable main lounge on the ground floor. The restaurant is a must stop as well - two of us had a full dinner including dessert and salad for $40 including tip!! The hotel also has a small gift shop with local crafts and you are also within walking distance to a number of other crafts stores including the main Berea College store. Service at the hotel was excellent and it was nice to talk to some of the Berea College students who are employed there through the College's work program. There is no reason you should stay at an impersonal chain motel off the highway when the Boone Tavern is beckoning from the center of charming College Square in Berea!

Been to Boone Tavern Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Boone Tavern Hotel

Address: 100 Main St. N, Berea, KY 40403
Location: United States > Kentucky > Berea
Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Berea
Hotel Class:3 star — Boone Tavern Hotel 3*
Best reason to visit Berea ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Boone Tavern Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Boone Tavern Berea
Hotel Boone Tavern

If you own or manage Boone Tavern Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.