“"Great Italian Restaurant with Cheap Prices"” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 43 Restaurants in Berea
Cuisines: Italian
Berea, Kentucky, United States
“"Great Italian Restaurant with Cheap Prices"”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

I have eaten here once and I was amazed. The pizza is delicious and affordable. The prices are great and they always offer free delivery. What restaurant do you know offers free delivery and delivers at such a quick time. I am sure not many.

I definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone who lives in Berea or is visiting for the first time. Great prices and great food!

Visited June 2013

“Quality Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

We ordered eight pizzas and they came in a pretty short amount of time. The pizza was tasty and not too greasy.

Visited June 2013
“Best Pizza in Berea!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

My friend and I ate here twice! Both times knocked our socks off! The first time we had all you can eat spaghetti for only 4.99!! I have not had spaghetti in a long time and I usually only eat my mother's spaghetti, so when i tried it, I was very critical of it , and I must say it tasted almost as good as what i am used to. The only difference was that it lacked sugar, which i solved myself. Other then that I was highly pleased! The second time my friend and i visited we tried the pizza, so that we could compare it against all of the other pizza placesin town, it definetly was the winner! It was the cheesiest of all the pizza joints I have visited and it was distinct. It tasted as if the pizza was made with garlic doing the creqation process, which was awesome, in my opinion!! I have not yet, ordered from them, so i can not attest to delivery quality. However, dining in quality is top quality!! I would highly recommend a visit while in the small city of berea!!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Berea, Kentucky
“New restaurant with commitment to quality”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

We found this place via a flyer in another small independent business in Berea and we had to try out the menu. In May I have eaten here, or carried out, three times. They always have a All Day-Every Day special for $4.99,but we have come to enjoy the Greek Pita Wraps or Gyros on Pita bread for $5.99. The light lamb meat served on pita bread with tomatoes, lettuce, onions, and Doin's homemade Tzatiziki sauce works well on a warm summer evening.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Richmond
“Local Itialian Rest.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Walk up to order, food delivered to your table. Good Pizza, and sandwiches and Pasta/sauce. Not much on atmosphere. Service is quick, food is hot, and made to order.

• Visited May 2013