“softball tournament” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Marion, Illinois
“softball tournament”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

the BBQ was great. the service was very good and courteous. One of the waitresses gave wrote down directions to the park for me

Visited June 2014

“BarBeQue Kentucky Style”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

BarBeQue Restaurants in my opinion should be kitchy & light-hearted by nature & serve up good home cooking, great barbecue & desserts even your grandma wishes she could cook better... MANLEY'S 4 Little Pigs DELIVERS ON ALL ACCOUNTS! Tasty! Tasty & Tasty!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Haslet, Texas
“Great Bar-B-Q - But lots of Cigarette Smoke”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

They have great Bar-B-Q Pork sandwiches or B-B-Q by the pound - I got both while in the area - But there was a bad cigarette smoke aroma even in the secondary dining area.

Visited June 2013
Fredonia, Kentucky
“Home cooking at it's best!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

Best choice of side items to pick from. Daily specials and of course barbecue. Fried catfish dinner is best around. Come hungry, large generous portions.

Visited May 2013
Stow, Ohio
“Big Disappointment”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

As you can read below we ate here in June 2012 and had a enjoyable meal. After a 9 hour drive, we were so looking forward to eating BBQ and stopped to grab some food here on our way to visit family down the road. A tiny, elderly woman took our order. I asked if we could substitute mashed potatoes and gravy for the baked beans. We we told in no uncertain terms "no" and she looked at me as if I had lost my mind for even asking. I then asked if we could get an extra side of mashed potatoes/gravy and was told it would be over $8 for a quart of them! I thanked her for telling me that a head of time and declined. After standing at the counter listening to a young man chat on his cell phone, and breathing heavy cigarette smoke for 10 minutes, he handed us our order and we paid and left. Once home we realized they didn't give us any extra BBQ sauce so we had to eat the pulled pork almost dry. Disappointed. Wont be back.

• Visited April 2013