“Best Place in Benton” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Southwestern
Benton, Kentucky
“Best Place in Benton”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

Went to try my first time, My family n I came in and felt very invited when we first came in the door. They greeted us at the door, gave my children (ages4,5,& 6) crayons and coloring pages to entertain them plus FREE chips and salsa!!! Our waitress, Jennifer, was very wonderful and couldn't of treated us better. The buffet was only $9.99 for adults and $4.99 for my children which included their drink!! I, myself order off the menu, and got the RIbeye. IT was better then you can get a Majestics. We will definitely be back and be making this a family outing atleast once a week!!!!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Paducah, Kentucky, United States
“It was like a Horror show!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

When you went in they didn't care weather you were there or not, took for ever to get anyone to wait on us, when we did it was like we were an inconvenience, it was the worst time I have every had going out to eat! To top that off when the food finally came I had gotten a burrito, I bit into it and had a bone in it! I had told them and they acted like I had put it in it! Needles to say we will never go back!

Visited September 2012
Louisville, Kentucky
“Great Place To EAT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

My family at dinner there Friday night and it was very good. Great buffet and very clean. Will eat there next week when we are in town. Couldn't ask for a better place to eat. AND ONLY $ 9.99.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Benton, KY
“Nothing bad nothing good”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

Went on a Sunday this last time. Should have known better. Long wait and no actual place to wait,except outside, and not much space there unless you want to stand in the parking lot. Any ordered food took for ever. Many who had the buffet where on seconds and thirds before the ordered food ever came out. Food is nothing special. Too many other restaurants in the area that do every thing they do better.

Visited April 2012
Gilbertsville, Kentucky
“"GREAT BUFFET"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

I have eaten here often and I will eat here again. I like it because you have a variety of food to choose from. Everyone is very friendly and the service is very good.

• Visited September 2012