“December Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Add it.
No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Benton
Cozy Cove Waterfront Resort
1917 Reed Road, Benton, KY 42025   |
Ranked #2 of 6 hotels in Benton
Lexington, Kentucky
“December Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

We needed a place to stay on short notice due to a death in the family and after seeing the other reviews on this place I felt this would fit our needs. I must say it was a great choice. We figured other family members would also need beds and rented one of the larger cabins so we all could be together instead of scatter in various hotel rooms and looking for a place to gather. A wise decision. We woke to beautiful views of the lake and deer in the front yard. We drank our morning coffee on the porch instead of a hotel room. We took advantage of the abuntance of firewood available to us and enjoyed campfires just outside the front door.The owners do a excellent job with the amenities and take pride in the property. Very well kept even in the off season. We plan to go back sometime under better circumstances in the spring season. I highly suggest Cozy Cove for any occasion!

Room Tip: We stayed in The Kentucky Spotted Bass cabin aka #9. Suggest you grab a room upstairs if you can. A...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

5 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

My family and I needed lodging for my grandfather's funeral, and although the circumstances were not what we wished the cabin and service from the owners was amazing. The scenic view and wonderful accommodations provided a much needed respite from our trips purpose. Several of my family members mentioned wanting to return for a longer stay because we all loved the cabin. Thank you for taking such good care of us, we will definately be back! And the size of the rooms and kitchen is perfect for a family getaway!

• Stayed November 2012
gifford illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

my first stay at cozy cove was great wonderful place to stay on your vacation or just a quiet weekend getaway all the staff is more than friendly and very helpful even the owner bob is on hand to help with any questions or problems our boat broke down and we were around 4 miles down in jonathan creek i called the resort on my cell phone and bob just happen to answer the phone told him i was broke down and he said he would be there in 20 to 25 minutes to tow me back he even called his standby mechanic to see if he could get me going this was mid afternoon on a saturday he got the parts i took him the boat on monday morning he had it fixed in 24 hours couldnt ask for a faster turnaround than that you want to stay at some big fancy place ill guarantee you no other place will treat u better than the staff at cozy cove just call or email stephanie i drove he crazy with all my email put she never once did not fail to answer all even the carpenter that work there can give u some good fishing advice plenty of things for the younger children to do they have slides nice beach area volleyball playground u just have to try this place to appreciate cabins are clean cant wait till spring think i will have to rent one of the log cabins

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to Cozy Cove Waterfront Resort? Share your experiences!