“Good food, good drink, fast, friendly. ” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: European
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
“Good food, good drink, fast, friendly. ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

Went to Kresos solo on a slow night. Worried it might affect experience negatively. Never fear. I sat at the bar, and left the rest to Jason, the bartender. Of course he had a vast knowledge of bourbon. He taught me a few things about our American spirit, and that's not easy. I basically put my entire experience in his hands. What to drink, what to eat, and dessert. He set me up right. I ate the weiner schnitzel. It came out fast, hot, and perfectly prepared. Best meal I've had in a while. The tiramisu capped the night and it was perfect as well. Thanks to Jason and everyone at Kresos's. A great place for bourbon lovers, as well as anyone else.

Columbus, Ohio
“Great place for a drink!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

We didn't eat here but stopped for a drink, the bourbon selection is the best I've seen and the bartender helped my husband and I each pick great selections based on our tastes! Pretty entertaining guy too!

Visited November 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
“Eating in European cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Food and Service was really great and the atmosphere was really good... Talking about all the Bourbons and the menu was just great... I had the Kreso Chicken speciality and it was good!

Norwalk
“Pretty good food, but, priced too high”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

The food was good. We had the stuffed portabella mushrooms (w/ spinach and feta), jaeger schnitzel (was very good) and the grilled trout (very good). The bourbon prices and dinner prices were what you would expect in a big city. The service was very attentive and the atmosphere very nice.

Visited October 2013
Troutville, Virginia
“Unique menu items in an interesting setting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

Wife and I enjoyed an excellent meal here. The location is in an old movie theater, decorated with some of the owner's art collection, brought from Bosnia during the war there in the 90's. It is a very unique setting. The food was excellent. Bosnian food was new to us, kind of a cross between German, Greek, and Italian. The service was also excellent. We were there on a Monday night with a very sparse crowd, so we got lots of attention.

Visited September 2013