“Probably the best Restaurant in town.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Philadelphia
“Probably the best Restaurant in town.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

We had an unfortunate wait of approximately one hour as a result of previous guests at our table overstaying. However, we were compt with an appetizer and cocktails. The wait was well worth it. My duck dish was one of the best I have had and my wife enjoyed the chicken coca vin. Our salads were very creative and excellent. The owner chef trained at the culinary institute early in his career which explains the quality. His wife and co-owner are very experienced restaurateurs. This is a keeper in Bordstown.

Visited May 2013

Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
“Not to be missed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

What's not to like? This restaurant is in a historic home that is extremely well kept and decorated. The service and the food is simply OUTSTANDING! The presentation is exquisite and the food is all made from scratch and so delicious. I would drive quite a long distance to eat here; possibly one of the best meals I've ever eaten.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Texas
“Excellent Food and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Circa is located in an old yellow home near the court square . Even though it was a Wednesday night we were so glad we had made reservations. Service was outstanding and the atmosphere perfect. I had a dish called the Seaboard which was prepared with four different seafood delights . The shrimp and grits were my favorite. My husband had the duck and really enjoyed it. It was our favorite of three restaurants we tried in Bardstown.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bardstown, Kentucky, United States
“Love the house!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

I had the salmon and was very good. On first visit, was seated on a barrell chair and they should be replaced. Second visit, was seated in a yellow room and really enjoyed my meal.

Visited April 2013
Gallatin, Tennessee
“39th Wedding Anniversary”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

Had a nice atmosphere and the dinner was very good and nice.The meal was exactly what was called for on such an occasion.

Visited December 2012