“Bourbon Manor” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bourbon Manor Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bardstown
Bourbon Manor Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 9 Bardstown B&B and Inns
“Bourbon Manor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

Todd & Tyler,
We loved seeing your new B&B Bourbon Manor! As always, the rooms were spacious & comfortable & the hospitality & food that you provide were outstanding!! Hope to be back soon!
Cathy & Bob

Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I was part of a group that stayed at Bourbon Manor B & B for 4 days as part of a wedding. Our group rented out the Federal House. I've never stayed in old houses but have always wanted to. The Federal House is charming and comfortable. The bedrooms are big and all have their own bathrooms. The beds are very comfortable. I'm a light sleeper and usually don't sleep well when travelling, but I passed out on their bed. Linens are freshly exchanged daily and of high quality.

Breakfast was a treat each and every day. Todd is great, and a gentleman. I am lactose intolerant and he made sure that each morning, the kitchen made something for me that I can eat. I loved the bourbon-infused pancake balls and the bourbon french toast! Absolutely delicious!!

While you're in the main house, ask them if you can go up to the Widows' Walk. It's on top of the stairs, inside a small room, up a flight of steps. But do be careful as the railings on the staircase is short.

Overall, I loved my stay at Bourbon Manor B & B. Charming house run by a couple of great innkeepers!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

Friendly, clean and comfortable. We only stayed 1 night but enjoyed our experience. Charming house and comfortable surroundings. Breakfast in the morning was outstanding. We didn't take advantage of the bar on the premises but nice that it was available in the evening. We stayed upstairs in the main house and very convenient for us (early risers) to go downstairs and get an early cup of coffee.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Sheffield, UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

Despite getting in late, the welcome could not have been more warm. Todd greeted us with great warmth and it immediately felt like arriving at a friend's house.

We had the Manhattan Hideaway, which with it's own entrance, felt like a private apartment. The decor is quite traditional without feeling stuffy, and having a large bedroom/sitting room with separate bathroom and small kitchen gave a great sense of independence. It was a lovely space to spend a lazy afternoon or evening. It's worth noting that this room has a steep staircase going to it, but not a problem if you're able bodied.

We were expecting breakfast to be large plates of traditional American fare, but we were stunned at how great the food was. Well cooked, beautifully presented and a big enough portion without feeling stuffed. Breakfast was always looked forward to!

The Bourbon Manor is located on the main road in Bardstown, but set back slightly. It's easy to walk down to the court house and that area for dinner, but there's not much noise at night

Both Todd and Tyler were great hosts, always warm, friendly and happy to share their knowledge of the area. The only downside was that the bourbon bar they run was shut due to problems caused by the bad weather. It just gives us a reason to go back though!

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We had a meeting in Bardstown. We stayed overnight at the Bourbon Manor, had breakfast and lunch there and also had our small group meeting there. It is a great property and the owners are wonderful. My room was huge and beautiful. Very comfortable.The manor has been updated very tastefully. I am allergic to gluten and dairy. One of the owners, the chef, has similar allergies. He fixed me delicious meals. If you have food allergies, you know that delicious meals are few and far between when you go out. I never wanted to leave! I highly recommend this B&B. I would definitely go back for a business meeting or on a couples trip.

Room Tip: I loved my room- it was the only guest room on the first floor. Next time I will try the Mint Julep...
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This was our second visit. The Manor is under new ownership from our last visit, and we plan on visiting again! We had the pleasure of meeting one of the owners, Todd. He couldn't have done a better job, a wonderful host! The rest of the staff was wonderful as well and the breakfast, amazing!

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Louisville, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We enjoyed our recent overnight stay at this Bourbon-inspired B&B. I have stayed at many B&B's over the years and really enjoy the variety and personal touches they tend to offer. Being a historic property in Bardstown, this one had the beauty and charm you would expect. The owners, Todd and Tyler, are courteous hosts. The breakfast was perfectly prepared and just the right size to not leave you stuffed yet feeling full. I especially enjoyed the chocolate waffle with bourbon chocolate sauce. A nice overnight destination for couples or friends to explore the Bardstown area. Say hello to Sammy and Scarlet, the resident B&B dogs!

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Been to Bourbon Manor Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!