“Great value” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #33 of 81 Hotels in Wichita
Chanute, Kansas
“Great value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

This is a great room for the price. It is clean & the decor is updated. It is very spacious & the kitchenette comes in very handy. Only complaint I have is the bed. It was very uncomfortable & sloped in the middle & the pillows were hard. Also, we asked for a room at the back of the hotel & we got one in the front right on the highway, which we could hear all night. There is a great bar & grill right next door that we walked to. So overall, we were satisfied but I will check with them before I stay again just to see if they have got new beds.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Great value, clean and spacious rooms. Stayed here around 5 times so far and would definately go back. Courtesy service is refreshing. A lot of thing to do in the area - Cabela's one exit up. I usually stay here for work and the work space area is great for that. Little kitchen area is nice for leftovers and drinks. Layout of the room is very spacious. Did I mention this is a GREAT value?

lawrenceville,ga
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

I stayed here one night because the price was right! It was clean and comfortable. The front desk clerk was a college student. She was very friendly. I prefer the Town Place suites across the way but if you are looking for a great price...this is it. Location is close to shopping and restaurants too!

Chandler, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

The hotel was very clean and the desk clerk was very nice , and explain to me where are all of the amenities we're located in the hotel. the room was very nice and spacious and updated with a flat screen TV and plenty of room for my computer laptop there is a fridge and stove and sink and the entire room was all around hey very comfortable and clean nice place to stay I would highly recommend staying there if you are traveling.

Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

I was astounded at the good deal I got at this hotel where I stayed for two nights for business. The room with a queen-sized, comfortable bed was beautifully appointed with dark cabinetry and neutral wall color and warm-looking curtains. The L-shaped desk/television console was perfect for my laptop and spreading out my documents and phones. Being able to heat up my take out food with real plates and silverware made me feel right at home. Check in/check out were a breeze and my requests were honored. I liked that the curtains allowed a completely darkened room for good sleep and the flat screen television provided a crystal, clear picture. I needed to keep my product chilled and the ice maker and full-sized fridge made that easy. Hotels providing complimentary breakfast usually have few hearty options so a nearby McDonald's satisfied that need. If I can meet my company's price guidelines for hotel reimbursement, this is the only place I will stay in Wichita. Loved it.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
arlington, tx
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

This hotel is approximately $30 cheaper per night than other nearby hotels of the same rating. Some travelers would miss the complimentary breakfast and swimming pools that other hotels usually provide, but we did not. The beds are queen sized and a rollaway is allowed; however, the rollaway did not have a thick enough mattress and was uncomfortable. The rooms are certainly well equipped with kitchen, eating, and working areas. There is no breakfast provided but McDonalds is at Rock & E 21st or IHOP at just north of Hwy 96 on N Rock Rd. We ate at Granite City Food & Brewery near E 21st & Webb Rd.

Would be great for a traveler who needs to get some laundry done while on the road. Lots of washers and dryers available for FREE!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

This hotel is amazing for business travelers. It includes and full fridge in the room with ice maker, so no going down the hall for a bucket of ice. The bed was very comfortable, and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. The only lack is that is the first hotel I have ever been at that did not have at least some sort of complimentary breakfast, but this was just more of an annoyance than anything else. Very clean hotel, and nice workout room.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Been to Candlewood Suites - Wichita Northeast? Share your experiences!