“happy to have a new lodging option in Wichita” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Wichita Northeast, KS

You added Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Wichita Northeast, KS to your Saves list
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Wichita Northeast, KS
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7824 East 32nd Street North, Wichita, KS 67226 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #44 of 84 Hotels in Wichita
Boulder, CO
“happy to have a new lodging option in Wichita”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

The reservation I made on-line was all in order when the friendly front desk clerk checked me in. My room was immaculately clean, in good condition and equipped nicely. Internet connection was good, that's important to me. My room was really quiet.This was rather surprising because this hotel is in a very commercial area with lots of traffic. The breakfast area was stocked adequately with the usual stuff, and the area was pleasant and clean. Getting out onto Rock Road was kind of challenging, because of the aforementioned traffic (a bunch of it coming off the highway nearby), but that is not the hotel's fault, of course. There are a number of eateries very nearby. All in all, a great choice. I will stay here again. Oh, I almost forgot ... they had really good cookies at the front desk! (-:

• Stayed May 2015, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Booked this trip two weeks in advance. We had a very late check in and the staff was very understanding. Once arrived check in took less than 5 minutes. Everyone was very friendly and professional. The rooms are a little bit older but very clean our bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was great and the complimentary cookies are awesome!!! The pool was the right temperature. However it was closed last night due to the thunderstorms!! I would recommend staying here again.

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I took my daughter and her 2 friends to the Cosmophere for the weekend and we stayed here. The rooms are kinda small, nothing special at all. The front desk was polite but he gave us the key to another person's room, I went back downstairs to inform him, he was apologetic but blamed it on someone else. So I was given another room and this time the key did not work to even get in the room. I sent the girl's down this time and they came back saying the front desk man says it should work this time...It Didn't! So of course I'm very irritated by now and I go down he does apologize and sends me back upstairs with a maintenance man just in case it doesn't work again. It finally works:) Although the man was apologetic nothing was offered in lieu of all the trouble (discount). Would I stay again probably so.

Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Bowling Green, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel is average, the rooms were fine just a bit older but clean. The breakfast buffet was good and filling. They had fresh fruit & oatmeal so it was good for me and my husband had eggs and sausage each day. I am a Carlson members so I used points to stay here, the location was good for restaurants and shopping and easy access to highway. The employees are what makes this hotel they are very friendly and good at their jobs. The average rate was $85 listed which I think would be the most I would pay.

Room Tip: The elevator was very slow so I would suggest a 1st floor is you don't do steps or at the end wh...
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
ponca city oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2015

We decided to stay at the Country Inn and Suites for a getaway weekend for my husbands birthday. Our stay was very pleasant. We did not have any issue with the cleanliness of the room. The pool was the perfect temperature and my son was able to enjoy it for quite some time, The staff was very helpful and friendly and very knowledgeable of their job duties. We would stay here again. It is very close to a lot of restaurants and is just a short drive from the Warren Theater. Would recommend this hotel to friends and family.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Wichita Northeast, KS? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Wichita Northeast, KS

Address: 7824 East 32nd Street North, Wichita, KS 67226 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express)
Location: United States > Kansas > Wichita
Ranked #44 of 84 Hotels in Wichita
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Wichita Northeast, KS 2.5*
The Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Wichita Northeast Hotel offers all the comforts of home with our 69 beautifully appointed guest rooms. We are a 100% nonsmoking hotel with amenities including complimentary wireless high-speed internet access, an in room coffee/tea maker, hair dryer, iron and full sized ironing board, complimentary USA Today and more. Relax after a long day in our indoor pool or work out in our Fitness Center. We offer a 24 hour business center with WiFi in all public areas. In the morning we will have your mouth watering at our complimentary Be Our Guest Hot Breakfast Bar. This Wichita, KS hotel is ideal whether you are traveling on business or pleasure. You will appreciate our central location near: Koch Industries, Raytheon/Flight Safety, Wichita State University, McConnell Air Force Base, McPherson, Town East Square, Greyhound Park and the Botanical Gardens. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Carlson, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Wichita Northeast, KS reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express - Wichita Northeast Hotel Wichita
Holiday Inn Wichita
Wichita Holiday Inn

If you own or manage Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Wichita Northeast, KS, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.