“STAY HERE in WICHITA, KS” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Wichita Northeast

You added Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Wichita Northeast to your Saves list
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Wichita Northeast
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7824 E 32nd St N, Wichita, KS 67226 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #43 of 81 Hotels in Wichita
Wichta, United States
“STAY HERE in WICHITA, KS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I stayed here for a business trip when I booked a block of rooms we were having for a meeting at WSU. The staff was friendly, professional and accommodating. Clean, classy, comfortable, quiet, non-smoking, exceptional management and great location! I will stay here the next time I am in Wichita.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2014

Reservation online did not match actual hotel room. Swimming pool was not heated. Reserved two room suite with four beds, only given one room with two beds as hotel did not have suites. Falsely advertised apparently. Not enough room for breakfast - no where to sit. Lots of things were empty at 8 am, minimal selections prefrozen that were cold and coffee was always empty. No cookies at checkin as described online.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Marion, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2014

This Hotel is easy to access from I-35, is conveniently located near nice eating establishments, is well kept, clean, friendly staff, and basically has everything we need for a short one or two night stay.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple

morristown, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2014

air was stale and dirty, the hotel appearance was tired or needs updating. carpets appear dirty or just the color. The bio filter in my Cpap machine I use to sleep after only 2 days was dark gray with dust

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

CarlsonRezidor, Online Customer Support at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Wichita Northeast, responded to this review, October 6, 2014
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. We will discuss the conditions of your room with hotel management to ensure all guest rooms are up to Country Inn & Suites standards. To discuss your stay further, please contact Corporate Customer Care.
Oklahoma City
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2014

I recently stayed here on a business visit to Wichita. I enjoyed my stay, my room was spacious and clean (honestly, the most important aspect). The front desk was friendly so no complaints there. Their breakfast setup could use some help. The fruit wasn't fresh and I'm just not a fan of getting your orange juice from a machine. For the price of the hotel I suppose I couldn't ask for too much though.

All in all a good stay. I would probably stay here again on my next business trip to Wichita.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Aaron G, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Wichita Northeast, responded to this review, September 26, 2014
Thank you very much for your review! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I personally take care of the fruit at the hotel for breakfast and I will make sure that we have fresh fruit displayed for our guest. We definitely depend on our guest for great feed back and this is one review I will take to heart. Thank you once again and we hope to see you again soon.

Thank You!
Key West, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2014

Front desk staff very friendly and helpful. Rooms were large, very clean, and well-equipped, with plenty of outlets for charging computers and phones.

The bed was extremely comfortable, so much so that it was hard to make ourselves get out of it! Luckily, the full hot breakfast was open until 10:30.

Fresh baked cookies were a nice touch. We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay here at the Country Inn and Suites WIchita KS! We work hard everyday to ensure that our guest enjoy their stay. I will definitely share this review with our staff and encourage them to keep it going! We hope to see you again soon and once again thank you!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2014

the staff was very accommodating and the room was good except for the bathroom needs some updating, the breakfast was very filling and we enjoyed the cookies when we arrived. The room had all the ammenities I needed for our stay.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

Aaron G, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Wichita Northeast, responded to this review, September 26, 2014
Thank You for your review! We are so glad you stayed with us and enjoyed your stay. We are putting together a new look for our bathrooms which feature granite countertops and new displays. I will definitely share this reivew with our staff and we hope to see you again soon!

Thank You!!

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Wichita Northeast? Share your experiences!