“Everything We Need” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Wichita Northeast

Save Saved
You added Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Wichita Northeast to your Saves list
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Wichita Northeast
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7824 E 32nd St N, Wichita, KS 67226 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express)   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #41 of 81 Hotels in Wichita
Marion, United States
“Everything We Need”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This Hotel is easy to access from I-35, is conveniently located near nice eating establishments, is well kept, clean, friendly staff, and basically has everything we need for a short one or two night stay.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple

morristown, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

air was stale and dirty, the hotel appearance was tired or needs updating. carpets appear dirty or just the color. The bio filter in my Cpap machine I use to sleep after only 2 days was dark gray with dust

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

CarlsonRezidor, Online Customer Support at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Wichita Northeast, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. We will discuss the conditions of your room with hotel management to ensure all guest rooms are up to Country Inn & Suites standards. To discuss your stay further, please contact Corporate Customer Care.
Oklahoma City
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I recently stayed here on a business visit to Wichita. I enjoyed my stay, my room was spacious and clean (honestly, the most important aspect). The front desk was friendly so no complaints there. Their breakfast setup could use some help. The fruit wasn't fresh and I'm just not a fan of getting your orange juice from a machine. For the price of the hotel I suppose I couldn't ask for too much though.

All in all a good stay. I would probably stay here again on my next business trip to Wichita.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Aaron G, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Wichita Northeast, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you very much for your review! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I personally take care of the fruit at the hotel for breakfast and I will make sure that we have fresh fruit displayed for our guest. We definitely depend on our guest for great feed back and this is one review I will take to heart. Thank you once again and we hope to see you again soon.

Thank You!
Key West, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2014

Front desk staff very friendly and helpful. Rooms were large, very clean, and well-equipped, with plenty of outlets for charging computers and phones.

The bed was extremely comfortable, so much so that it was hard to make ourselves get out of it! Luckily, the full hot breakfast was open until 10:30.

Fresh baked cookies were a nice touch. We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay here at the Country Inn and Suites WIchita KS! We work hard everyday to ensure that our guest enjoy their stay. I will definitely share this review with our staff and encourage them to keep it going! We hope to see you again soon and once again thank you!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2014

the staff was very accommodating and the room was good except for the bathroom needs some updating, the breakfast was very filling and we enjoyed the cookies when we arrived. The room had all the ammenities I needed for our stay.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

Aaron G, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Wichita Northeast, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank You for your review! We are so glad you stayed with us and enjoyed your stay. We are putting together a new look for our bathrooms which feature granite countertops and new displays. I will definitely share this reivew with our staff and we hope to see you again soon!

Thank You!!
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

Our room was simple, but clean and comfortable (although I did not care for the pillows). The location was right off of the highway, which was convenient, and close to many restaurants and shopping. Breakfast was decent as well.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Aaron G, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Wichita Northeast, responded to this review, August 26, 2014
Thank you for staying with us! I am glad that can deliver convenience to the customer as well as great customer servie. I look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Wichita, KS. Thank you so much for you response!

Aaron Garrett
Overland Park, Kansas, USA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

We recently stayed at this hotel in May 2014 and July 2014. First I will say that all of the staff we had dealings with while at the hotel were helpful and great to work with. They really make you feel welcome while you are there. Some reviews have noted this is not a huge hotel. But we have found the rooms are more than adequate in size. There is a nice indoor pool. For this style of hotel we thought the breakfast was well presented and a good variety. Also we think this has a great location for Wichita. You are close to K-96 and Rock Road with good access to the area. Cookies and coffee are always available in the lobby.

All that said I would normally rate this property higher. However in our most recent visit we had an issue with the rate that has me questioning the hotel. For our July visit I made the reservation several months ago. This was for our sons baseball team. The team was allowed a block of rooms. When I called to reserve there were only a few rooms remaining in the block and they were a King with sofa sleeper. Normally we would not use that room. However the team rate was good so we decided to accept. Otherwise I would have searched for a hotel with two beds. I took a confirmation number but did not receive anything in writing. My wife checked us in for the visit and also did the check out. When we arrived home I noticed the rate was $30.00 more per night than I was told at the time of reservation. I called the next morning and was told that for some reason our room was not included in the team rate and that the sales manager (Trisha) had told the front desk that we would not receive the team rate! I believed the person I spoke with was just doing what she was told. So I left a detailed message for Trisha but I have not received a response. Very disappointed I would at least not receive a reply and explanation.

All that being said it is a good lesson. We took for granted that we were so well taken care of during our first visit in May that we assumed if there were problems things would be handled.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you very much for your response regarding your stay. It is always great to hear that our front line staff is helpful and deliver great customer service to our guests that stay in our hotel. We are happy to have Trisha as one of our team members here at the hotel. Unfortunately we were unable to match the rate with the baseball team due to the contracted amount of rooms expected for that particular stay. We would love to see you again and if you book your room at our hotel we can send you the confirmation by email to clarify your booking. We thank you again for staying at our hotel and we look forward to seeing you again.

Aaron Garrett

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Wichita Northeast? Share your experiences!