“Great stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Wichita Northeast

Save Saved
You added Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Wichita Northeast to your Saves list
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Wichita Northeast
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7824 E 32nd St N, Wichita, KS 67226 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express)   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #44 of 79 hotels in Wichita
Omaha, Nebraska
“Great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

We stayed at this property on May 25th as a stopover on our way north on I135. The rooms were new and large. The staff was very pleasant and accommodating. The breakfast was good. We will stay here again if our plans take us to Wichita.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Aaron G, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Wichita Northeast, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Hello,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We definitely appreciate you choosing the Country Inn and SUites in Wichita, KS. We desire to deliver the best customer service to all guests that stay with us. Our hotel is newly renovated and we are glad you had a great experience in our hotel. We would love to see you again. Thank you again for choosing Country Inn and Suites.

12 people have reviewed this hotel

Norman
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

I'd rate this as the equivalent of a Days Inn. Cramped room, cheaply furnished, loud refrigerator, stains on carpet and in bathtub plus other signs of wear and tear, sagging mattress, poor sound proofing. I had higher expectations based on the description and reviews.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Hello Mr Rodomontade,

I am very sorry we did not meet your expectations here at the Country Inn and Suites. We definitely strive to deliver the best customer service. Country Inn and Suites is a newly renovated hotel and the brand continuously strives for a fresh decor for this new brand of hotel. I do appreciate your feedback and will be sure to note these comments to our Brand Manager. Thank you for staying with us!

Overland Park, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

Great hotel. Easy check-in. Very good price. Décor and room were good. Breakfast was good but lacking in fresh cut fruit, yogurt, microwave and individual oatmeal packets. The orange juice was not diluted down as so many hotels seem to do. Evening and morning front desk staff were great. Will definitely stay again when in the area. I didn't like being on the 3rd floor and the only ice machine was on the first floor.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Hello Ann,

I am very glad you enjoyed your stay at the Country Inn and Suites! I do appreciate the feedback. One thing we have implemented is a complete breakfast. Fresh Cuts Fruits, Instant Oatmeal Packets as well as Freshly Made Oatmeal. I definitely agree with you about finally having a Country Inn and Suites in Wichita, KS. More importantly we are very grateful for you choosing our hotel for your experience in WIchita. We hope to see you soon!

Wichita, KS
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

I stayed at the Country Inn & Suites on 4/11/14-4/13/14 when I came into Wichita for a funeral with my small son. The hotel was comfortable, rooms were kept clean, and housekeeping did a good job of providing new towels and linens. My son really enjoyed the pool as well as the hot breakfast in the mornings, especially the waffle station. We will definitely stay again when we return to Wichita.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Hello Michelle,

What a priviledge it was to have you experience the Country Inn and Suites. In our efforts to increase customer service to the max we definitely hope to see you again soon!

Garden City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

Stayed for one night using my Club Carlson rewards card + cash night. Great stay. Hotel was clean, inside and out. Loved the little extras provided by Country Inn and Suites. Fresh cookies stocked at the front desk, newspapers readily available. Loved the small selection of books available to read and return. I will definitely bring a few to donate on my next stay. Breakfast was one of the best I have had a hotel. Great selection. Eggs, bacon, french toast, waffle station, hot oatmeal, yogurt and fruit. The pool was closed but we didn't use it anyway. Room was nice and spacious. Great location right at 96 & Rock Rd. Overall excellent stay and will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Vanessa C, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Wichita Northeast, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Dear Becky,

On behalf of the entire staff of the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Wichita Northeast, I want to thank you so very much for your glowing review. Our top priority is taking care of our guests, while providing those little extras that you can only find at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, such as the Read It & Return library.

I am thrilled that you enjoyed your time with us, and look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Wichita!
Olathe, Kansas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

never stayed in such a place where check in time is after 3 and when we arrived at 530/pm was told our room was not ready and we would have to wait another 20 min.this is unexceptible,then on top of that after we did get checked in the room keys would not open the door on our room,on three different occasions. what kind of establishment (business)is so poorly managed and run like this one.NONE,I TRAVEL TO WICHITA REGULARLY AND WILL NOT RECOMEND THIS HOTEL OR INN TO ANYBODY I KNOW .AND I WILL NEVER STAY THERE AGAIN.........

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Vanessa C, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Wichita Northeast, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Dear Richard B,

My name is Vanessa Cardenas, and I am the General Manager of the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Wichita Northeast. I do truly understand your frustration and disappointment. On behalf of the entire staff of Country Inn & Suites Wichita Northeast, I extend my sincerest apologies for the issues you experienced while staying with us. We do strive to give every guest a pleasant experience, which includes a speedy check-in process. And while my staff and I were working our hardest to get everyone checked into their rooms in a timely manner, we had a few behind the scenes challenges that day which prevented us from doing that.

I am truly sorry for any inconvenience you experienced here. Please know that this was something of an anomaly, and that if you do travel to Wichita in the future, we would be most appreciative of another chance to serve you and your family.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

We chose this motel because we were traveling with our dog. Be aware they charge an extra $25 for a pet and allow it if under 25pounds. Typical free breakfast in addition it had a few hot items which i always see as a plus instead of just continental. Free wifi was one of the better I have used. Bed was better than average for this price range. Kids enjoyed the heated indoor pool. Entire motel is nonsmoking - Big plus for me and my family. Overall pretty good for this price range. We would stay at this place again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Vanessa C, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Wichita Northeast, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Hello Allmyfood! On behalf of the entire staff of the Country Inn & Suites Wichita Northeast, I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are pleased to hear that you and your family - including your pet - enjoyed your stay with us. Come back and see us the next time you are in Wichita!

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Wichita Northeast? Share your experiences!