“Very Nice Rooms and Great Service” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15% This Summer!
Ranked #38 of 84 Hotels in Wichita
Topeka
“Very Nice Rooms and Great Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here while my husband was in Kansas Heart Hospital and it is very close! Very nice and very comfortable rooms. Great mattresses, a nice kitchenette, and a nice desk to work at if here on business! Chris was an excellent host and very congenial! I would definitely stay here again!

Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
JedSchanz, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Wichita East, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our hotel. I'm glad that your enjoyed your stay. Chris is a very valuable part of our team. Thanks again for staying with us and I look forward to you staying with us the next time you are in Wichita.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Kansas City
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

The place looked run down inside, the carpet and rooms reminded me of a motel 6. Just seemed much more dingy than the courtyard that is right across the parking lot and is about the same price. I should have taken pictures, that was my fault but if you go there you will see what I mean, no where near what I expected of a Marriott hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your review. I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations. Our hotel was remodeled a few years ago and I am disappointed that it did not appear that way to you. I will meet with my team and see what we can do to improve, Thanks again for your review.
ARKANSAS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Great hotel. Clean, comfortable and nice location. Chris (i Hope i have his name correct) was so helpful and nice. It was VERY busy, as there was a basketball tourney in town. I worried that we would hear lots of noise, etc....this was not the case.
Our room was upgraded because the room we originally wanted was not available, so that was great.
We had a suite with a kitchen and a separate bedroom. Lots of room and super comfortable beds and linens.
Keep it up!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
JedSchanz, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Wichita East, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
Thank you for your positive comments regarding our hotel. We are very fortunate to have an employee like Chris. He really strives to provide great customer service. We look forward to having you stay with us again.
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

I travel approximately 9 months out of the year for business, and throughout my travels I have stayed in nicer locations, but I have never met a staff that was as helpful, accommodating or friendly as the staff in Wichita.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
JedSchanz, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Wichita East, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Thank you for your review of our property. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in Wichita.
Austin, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

We stayed overnight at TownePlace Suites and were very pleased with our stay. The rooms are large and were very clean. Ours featured a pull-out sofa and two queen beds, plus a full kitchen. The one complaint about the room set-up is that the tv faces the beds, so you can't watch it on the sofa. The room could use a cosmetic update (older style cabinets/fixtures), but everything was in very good condition. The staff was incredibly friendly, accommodating, and helpful - the best we've experienced at a hotel in quite a while. Breakfast was plentiful enough for us - waffles, cold cereal, yogurt, fresh fruit, muffins, etc. The place was very quiet and seems to be used mostly for business travelers, however it worked well for our family. If you are traveling with kids, be aware that it does not have a pool, but does have a good laundry facility.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
JedSchanz, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Wichita East, responded to this review, July 27, 2013
Thank you for your positive review of our property. I was pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our breakfast. Thanks again for staying with us and I look forward to seeing you next time you are in Wichita.
lawrenceville,ga
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

We were in Kansas for a wedding that was actually an hour away. The hotels in Hutchinson were priced 40% higher, so we opted for this location. LOVED IT. The staff were so friendly. Our check in agent, Chris, rocked! He was all about customer service. Other staff members were friendly and kind. What an asset to have a wonderful staff! I am Marriott Gold and have recently been staying with the Town Place brand. It has been a pleasant surprise. The room layout is very nice and everyone has been hospitable. I would stay here again!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for your great review of our property. We are very fortunate to have an employee like Chris. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in Wichita.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

I like the Marriott chain of hotels and stay at them whenever possible. I always know what I'm going to get, a clean and friendly location. This hotel was no exception. It was very convenient to the highway but far enough away to not be bothered by it. The staff was very friendly and the young man at the desk was helpful in directing me to a local theater and restaurant. A very nice stay..thanks!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
JedSchanz, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Wichita East, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I appreciate the kind words regarding our staff. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you next time you are in Wichita. Thanks Again!

Been to TownePlace Suites Wichita East? Share your experiences!