“Very satisfied” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Wichita - East

You added Extended Stay America - Wichita - East to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Wichita - East
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   9450 E. Corporate Hills Dr., Wichita, KS 67207 (Formerly Studio Plus Deluxe Studios - Wichita - East)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #44 of 81 Hotels in Wichita
Speed, Ks
“Very satisfied”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

After reading the last review was skeptical but was not disappointed here. Rooms were very nice. Had stove,refrigerator,microwave, dishwasher..a little bar, The bed was very comfortable. The staff was very helpful. I needed directions and she immediately got a print-out so I had directions for my destination. The only thing I didn't find was a hair dryer.
I would stay here again.
The breakfast wasn't outstanding but was enough. nice apples and oranges, oatmeal, hot chocolate, muffins, low calorie bars and the best coffee. I would really like to know the brand, as it was the best I've had for a while!

Room Tip: Had the main level and it was nice.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
vguerke, Manager at Extended Stay America - Wichita - East, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review. I'm thrilled that chose to stay with us even though you were skeptical based on other reviews you have read and I am glad we able to turn your skepticism into a true believer! To answer your question regarding the Grab and Go Breakfast coffee, it is an exclusive brand of coffee named Citavo purchased through our food service partner, Sysco Foods. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

The staff was rude, the appliances in the room was either not working or not there. The so called free breakfast was coffee, no decaf, hot cocoa, muffins individually wrapped from Wal-mart shriveled up apples red and green, and granola bars. Very very disappointed . Would never stay again or recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013
vguerke, Manager at Extended Stay America - Wichita - East, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am sorry to hear that you were not pleased with your recent stay at our property in Wichita. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I will personally have a coaching meeting to freshen my team on great guest service. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I greatly appreciate the time that you took to give us your feedback so we can improve in these areas that you mentioned. I hope that you will contact me directly, at wic@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

I spend a lot of time on the road. About 40 weeks a year. So I've had my fair share of good and bad hotels, motels, and inns. This is one of the good ones. The rooms are clean, pillows are soft, and the staff is friendly and happy to see you. Truth be told, if nothing else was true, I'd come back just because the staff made me feel like they appreciated my being there. If you think that doesn't make a difference, try going without it.

• Stayed February 2013
vguerke, Manager at Extended Stay America - Wichita - East, responded to this review, February 16, 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for all of the kind things you have said. I'm thrilled that you received a warm welcome from the staff at this location and that you felt the room was comfortable. I have to agree with you, being greeted with a smile goes a long way! Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

My furnace went out in my home, so I needed a place to stay until I could use small heaters to warm it up inside. I went on hotwire and locked in a price for a room. I had never heard of or stayed at an Extended Stay in America before. I saw that it was close to the Marriott, Comfort Inn-where I love staying when away on trips, and the Hampton. I did not know what to expect. Upon entry, the lobby had an extremely nice sitting area, it was very modern and clean. The staff already had my paperwork ready via computer. Staff was very professional and answered all of my questions. I was concerned about safety since this hotel was new to me. Staff Sheritta reassured me the facility was very safe, etc. When I opened the door to the one bedroom I was Extremely amazed. So many nice features, flat screen tv, additional channels, beautiful bed, clean, clean, clean, cause I was looking. The bathroom was very nice and the kitchen, Ithought I was at home. It had everything I needed. Very clean. Wow! I gave the housekeeper a compliment on how clean the room was and that I was looking for anything out of sorts. I honestly found nothing. I highly recommended east side Wichitas Extended Stay. Next time I hope the free breakfast will be up and running. Thank you Extended Stay of America.

• Stayed December 2012
vguerke, Manager at Extended Stay America - Wichita - East, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for all of the wonderful comments you made regarding our hotel. I'm so pleased to hear that you were impressed with our newly renovated lobby, our staff, the room layout and cleanliness. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Arrived after hours, to a key to my room alread awaiting me. Room was big and spacious. I felt like I was in an apartment.The size alone is worth the value, the service was impeccable. You must give the hotel a stay.

• Stayed November 2012
vguerke, Manager at Extended Stay America - Wichita - East, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that our service was terrific, our room size was more than accommodating and worth the value. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Kansas City, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

This Hotel has been a property that i've stayed at in the past, but haven't been in area in a while. Upon my arrivel i noticed that they still have the same friendly staff. The room and facility was very clean. They have done some upgrades like new beds and T.V.'s. Their on site laundry and fitness room come in handy for my extened stays. You can tell that the staff takes care of this property. I've stayed in over 8 extented stay property's in the last two years and this property was the best of all. Good Jod Staff!!! I would recommend this Hotel if you are in area. Shopping, good dinning and entertainment in area. Book early cause they sale out fast. Call property for best rate.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
vguerke, Manager at Extended Stay America - Wichita - East, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I'm thrilled that we were able to surprise you with our latest upgrades but that the staff was recognizable to you. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area
Wichita, Kansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

I stayed at this extended stay, off and on for a couple years now. They just undergo a rennovation and it makes my stays much more comfortable and enjoyable now. My kids love the new flat screens that you guys have now and the new mattresses are great too! We really appreciate the staff and management team there. They always say hello when they see us and always gives our sons a sucker when they stop at the front desk. Always will come back to stay here. Great value for the price.

Room Tip: Make sure to call hotel to make special arrangements, for example when we are traveling with our son...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Wichita - East, responded to this review, October 1, 2012

Been to Extended Stay America - Wichita - East? Share your experiences!