“Good value” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Wichita - East

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Wichita - East to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Wichita - East
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   9450 E. Corporate Hills Dr., Wichita, KS 67207 (Formerly Studio Plus Deluxe Studios - Wichita - East)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #47 of 81 Hotels in Wichita
Huntsville, AL
“Good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

This is a very reasonably-priced hotel with large rooms featuring a full kitchen, which our family always appreciates. We got in very late after visiting family and the key was left at the front for us thankfully, Our room was clean and we had no problems. They are rennovating the first floor at this time, but we smelled no paint fumes, or experienced any other issues with that. We would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Wichita - East, responded to this review, August 14, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
McLouth
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

This is very good for an extended stay hotel. The staff was great. I was looking for some place that I could cook my own meals and make this my temporary home. I was there for 4 months. It fit the bill perfectly.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Wichita - East, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
"It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Studio Plus Wichita - East. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is ""Excellence Every Day, Every Way"", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Montclair, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2012

We went back to this hotel about 3 times already, it's one of the best rate hotel with kitchen in the area plus the front desk staff are very friendly specially the blond girl, sorry I forgot her name, but she is really friendly and courteous she always try to work with us on the rate, depends on how many days we are staying. But last time we were there we had an issue in the hotel parking lot, it seems someone hit our SUV backing up. We have reported it to the front desk but they did not have a camera connected in the parking lot, so we couldn't do anything about it neither them. But I am pretty sure if they would it put a little more motivation on it, they would it help us more with that.

Room Tip: Suites in the corner side are bigger...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
"I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Studio Plus Wichita - East. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

ogden, ks usa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2012

I traveled to wichita k.s. to work for 5 days and stayed at studio plus the staff got me ckecked in very quick ,they are very friendly ,the rooms are very clean and very roomy ,I like the kitchens because you can get tired of going out to eat ,you can go to the store and get food that you enjoy to cook,so when i travel to wichita i will stay at studio plus

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
"Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Studio Plus Wichita - East. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Montclair, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2011

The rooms are pretty comfortable but bed were to hard to sleep in, my only concern and complaint were NO SPANISH CHANNELS but other than that the hotel staff and the rooms were nice!!!
One of the front desk staff girl, gave us a very warm, courteous welcome and made us feel at home.
We had left the town the following day but I will definitely will go back again, but it would be so great if they can get the spanish channels to!!!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Roswell, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2010

I would recommend Studio Plus to stay at for a night or long term. The staff is great to deal with. The room are roomy as I had a deluxe with full kitchen which kept down my cost and actually ate what I wanted when I wanted. On my return I most certainly stay here.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
The Woodlands, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2010

This hotel has everything you need to make your stay in Wichita a pleasant one from caring staff to swimming pool and workout room, to clean rooms and spacious kitchens. I had a great time there and you will too.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business

Been to Extended Stay America - Wichita - East? Share your experiences!