“We went back again...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Wichita - East

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Wichita - East to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Wichita - East
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   9450 E. Corporate Hills Dr., Wichita, KS 67207 (Formerly Studio Plus Deluxe Studios - Wichita - East)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #44 of 78 hotels in Wichita
Montclair, New Jersey
“We went back again...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2012

We went back to this hotel about 3 times already, it's one of the best rate hotel with kitchen in the area plus the front desk staff are very friendly specially the blond girl, sorry I forgot her name, but she is really friendly and courteous she always try to work with us on the rate, depends on how many days we are staying. But last time we were there we had an issue in the hotel parking lot, it seems someone hit our SUV backing up. We have reported it to the front desk but they did not have a camera connected in the parking lot, so we couldn't do anything about it neither them. But I am pretty sure if they would it put a little more motivation on it, they would it help us more with that.

Room Tip: Suites in the corner side are bigger...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Wichita - East, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
"I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Studio Plus Wichita - East. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

31 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
ogden, ks usa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2012

I traveled to wichita k.s. to work for 5 days and stayed at studio plus the staff got me ckecked in very quick ,they are very friendly ,the rooms are very clean and very roomy ,I like the kitchens because you can get tired of going out to eat ,you can go to the store and get food that you enjoy to cook,so when i travel to wichita i will stay at studio plus

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
"Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Studio Plus Wichita - East. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Montclair, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2011

The rooms are pretty comfortable but bed were to hard to sleep in, my only concern and complaint were NO SPANISH CHANNELS but other than that the hotel staff and the rooms were nice!!!
One of the front desk staff girl, gave us a very warm, courteous welcome and made us feel at home.
We had left the town the following day but I will definitely will go back again, but it would be so great if they can get the spanish channels to!!!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Roswell, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2010

I would recommend Studio Plus to stay at for a night or long term. The staff is great to deal with. The room are roomy as I had a deluxe with full kitchen which kept down my cost and actually ate what I wanted when I wanted. On my return I most certainly stay here.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
The Woodlands, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2010

This hotel has everything you need to make your stay in Wichita a pleasant one from caring staff to swimming pool and workout room, to clean rooms and spacious kitchens. I had a great time there and you will too.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
Fairview, Oklahoma
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2010

Room was big, but I pulled back the covers on the bed and found hair on the blanket. Really grossed me out. I made sure I washed all the dishes I used after that, and we went to Target and bought a blanket b/c I couldn't bring myself to sleep under those covers. Super cheap, but I guess you get what you pay for.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Woodward, Oklahoma
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2010

Well i was staying to vistit some family in that area i had gotten there a day early so i spent the night at my family my friends house that was overthere aswell and the only reason i just didn't stay with her was because she left town the next day. anyways we get to the hotel the next day and they tell me that they are over booked and i have too stay at the fairfeld inn but they can only pay for one night and i would have to pay fairfeild for the rest of the stay. they also said that they called me 3 times and left two vocie mails a day before i arrived...ofcorse i didn't recieve the vocie mail or the calls. wich was kinda of weird being as i received everyone elses.
so ofcourse i raise hec because my food that i brought is going bad and i drove 24 hours to betold i don't have a room. but they for one night at a hotel that cost twice as much as theirs. so i makes some calls and everything. so far not luck. then the next NIGHT i get CALL back from the the people that i called about what happen asking why i have not CHECK-INN yet. So i ask what they ment and they said they got the reservation back and that STUDIOPLUS said that they would CALL me an notify me about the resevation. Well again i get no call from them.
i get over to the hotel check-inn and i ask them if they can call my cell because i lost it . and what do you know it one it was in my pocket and two it actully rang when they called. and like always i have ful bars. the girl that checked me inn was very nice tho.
now about the rooms...i was afaid to walk barefoot on the floors. there was white stains everywhere on the carpet, also on the bench in the tube their was white stuff all over it(i am hoping it was soap scum.) and of course to top it all off i opened the kitchen cabinet and found a bottle of KY gel. so i went got some cleaning supplys and clean the room my self. the pool was nothing like the picture it was so small i thought it was the huttube at first(and no there is no huttube.
the thing the that really got to me was the fact that they said they are booked for my whole intire stay. then why are you showing rooms still and checking in people. maybe they are afaid of my seeing how bad their rooms are compared to their other peoperties
money wise would had been fine if it wasn't for the fact that i had to restock on food and pay for cleaning supplys.
loctain atleast your surrounded by good hotel to make an escape. other then that not so good.
now to the staff the only people who wasn't rude was the girl who check me in she is the weeked help. and the woman that clean the room when i check-out on monday. other then that the managers are rude a disrespectful and the staff is the same way.
i am very glad to be out of there!
to people who have stayed at this horrid hotel please don't let this be the judge of their cooprates other hotels. i stayed at many studioplus, extendedstaydeluxe,homestead, and extened stay america hotels before. just this studioplus need new mannegment and to retrain their staff on bussniess, respest, and cleaning. and here is the frist thing they sould know the send some to a hotel that is better then yours. ofcourse the probly isn't a worse hotel out there i bet.

• Stayed July 2010

Been to Extended Stay America - Wichita - East? Share your experiences!