“Good place ,clean, good price, highly recommended” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn & Suites Wichita

Save Saved
You added Days Inn & Suites Wichita to your Saves list
Days Inn & Suites Wichita
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4875 South Laura, 47th Street & Laura, Wichita, KS 67216   |
Ranked #18 of 81 Hotels in Wichita
“Good place ,clean, good price, highly recommended”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

We like this place. Very clean, no bedbugs (I check), great price ($67). Beds were very soft and comfortable. Big TV. Good Internet.

There are good restaurants in across the freeway, we went to the sports bar so the convenient to the hotel. The area seemed safe.

I actually can't think of anything wrong with this place.

I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
TULSA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

This hotel is clean, convenient, a reasonable price and has a friendly staff. I have stayed here several times for various reasons as I have family in the area. I normally stay in a non-smoking room, but his time needed the two bed suite and the only one they have is a smoking room. As expected it smelled a little like smoke, no big deal I anticipated this. What I was not expecting was for the cleaning of this room to be so far below the other rooms I have stayed in in the past. I was really surprised by the difference in cleanliness.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Round Rock, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

This is the 2nd time we have stopped at this hotel. It sits just off I-135 about 100 yds from I-35. Extremely convenient for getting off and getting on the road in the morning. Rooms are a verycomortable size with fridge, micro, TV, desk, and a couch. The bed was very nice. The front desk staff are pleasant and helpful. We went to a recommended Mexican place closeby and had a great meal. Breakfast was good - biscuits and gravy, waffles, cereals, rolls, toast, etc, even had hard boiled eggs.

Room Tip: You can get a room away from the freeway, but I don't know how! The noice is minimal.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Colorado Springs
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

Our family stopped at the Wichita Days Inn South to break up our drive from Colorado to Missouri for Thanksgiving. After a good night's sleep and a great breakfast we headed out, but the excellent service provided by the hotel wasn't over. My cell phone rang a few minutes after we left; it was the hotel receptionist, who asked if one of us had left a leather jacket in the Daybreak room! I had indeed forgotten my jacket, and we were still close enough that it paid to go back and retrieve it. Now that's excellent service!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn & Suites Wichita? Share your experiences!