“Home for the Holiday” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn & Suites Wichita

You added Days Inn & Suites Wichita to your Saves list
Days Inn & Suites Wichita
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4875 South Laura, 47th Street & Laura, Wichita, KS 67216   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #29 of 84 Hotels in Wichita
TULSA
“Home for the Holiday”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

This hotel is clean, convenient, a reasonable price and has a friendly staff. I have stayed here several times for various reasons as I have family in the area. I normally stay in a non-smoking room, but his time needed the two bed suite and the only one they have is a smoking room. As expected it smelled a little like smoke, no big deal I anticipated this. What I was not expecting was for the cleaning of this room to be so far below the other rooms I have stayed in in the past. I was really surprised by the difference in cleanliness.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Round Rock, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

This is the 2nd time we have stopped at this hotel. It sits just off I-135 about 100 yds from I-35. Extremely convenient for getting off and getting on the road in the morning. Rooms are a verycomortable size with fridge, micro, TV, desk, and a couch. The bed was very nice. The front desk staff are pleasant and helpful. We went to a recommended Mexican place closeby and had a great meal. Breakfast was good - biscuits and gravy, waffles, cereals, rolls, toast, etc, even had hard boiled eggs.

Room Tip: You can get a room away from the freeway, but I don't know how! The noice is minimal.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Colorado Springs
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

Our family stopped at the Wichita Days Inn South to break up our drive from Colorado to Missouri for Thanksgiving. After a good night's sleep and a great breakfast we headed out, but the excellent service provided by the hotel wasn't over. My cell phone rang a few minutes after we left; it was the hotel receptionist, who asked if one of us had left a leather jacket in the Daybreak room! I had indeed forgotten my jacket, and we were still close enough that it paid to go back and retrieve it. Now that's excellent service!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family