This is a super convenient place to stop for the night when you are passing through Wichita on the Kansas Turnpike. We've stopped there three times on our annual trips from Illinois to New Mexico. The hotel is your standard Hampton Inn with an indoor pool on the first floor. We've always found it clean and comfortable. And the staff is friendly and helpful, especially with dining recommendations.
The breakfast in the morning is OK, with pleanty cofffee to get you going and back on the road.
There is no traffic signal where Corporate Drive hits Webb Rd, so getting in and out at rush hour will take a couple minutes of patience.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Wichita-East Hotel Wichita
- Hampton Inn Wichita-East Hotel
- Hampton Inn Wichita
- Wichita Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Wichita East
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy great amenities including free expanded breakfast buffet daily, free Wi-Fi, an indoor pool, fitness center and business services at the Hampton Inn Wichita East. Our Wichita hotel is conveniently located off I-35, just 10 minutes from downtown and Mid-Continent Airport. Learn more and reserve your stay with us today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Wichita-East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.