“A hidden treasure for people looking for a fresh lunch spot!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #196 of 857 Restaurants in Wichita
beowolfe03
“A hidden treasure for people looking for a fresh lunch spot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2008

One of Wichita's best kept secrets! My mom has been going to MIF since the mid-80's and just introduced me to it, and now I am addicted. (I suggest the chicken pastry puff and if you've never tried baklava, theirs is truly delightful.)
This is the sort of place that has "regulars" that the friendly wait staff know by name, and the while the atmosphere isn't fancy, the French Bistro music and cheery colors are endearing. My only qualm is that it is just a bit too far from downtown Wichita to go everyday for lunch (but I would if I could!)
Still, if you're looking for a change from fast food, MIF goes above and beyond---a perfect little gourmet deli for a lunch with a friend.

Been to MIF Deli? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage MIF Deli, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.