“This Best Western is one of my favorite!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Wichita North Hotel & Suites

You added BEST WESTERN Wichita North Hotel & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Wichita North Hotel & Suites
3.0 of 5 Motel   |   915 East 53rd Street North, and Interstate 135, Wichita, KS 67219   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #12 of 81 Hotels in Wichita
Longmont, Colorado
“This Best Western is one of my favorite!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

This motel has great parking...I am a semi-truck driver and that is a must! This one has a great restaurant on site which is helpful to me! I highly recommend this motel for families with kids...there is a great pool and game room! I stay here everytime I come through for work! The rooms are clean and comfortable and this is a great value for your money!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
bestwestern17107, Assistant General Manager Martiece Cook at BEST WESTERN Wichita North Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Thank you taking the time to share your comments with us.

Thank you again for taking the time to tell us about your stay. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Lawrence, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

When me and my family go to visit relatives and friends in Wichita we enjoy staying at the Best Western Wichita North. There is an indoor pool, a family restaurant, and an interior courtyard area with activities for the whole family. Video games, miniature gold, shuffle board, pool, sitting areas for conversation, all in one location. My family comes to the hotel and all of our other family and friends visits at their leisure during our stay. We love it. And I really like the bed pillows!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Kathrine, I'm glad to hear that you and your family are repeat guests and that our facilities are accommodating for you. Families really do love the open court yard and gaming area. You and your family are always welcome here with our BEST WESTERN family. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

I'm super picky! Things have to be clean & in order, I also expect really good customer service. I got both here! The front desk people were incredibly nice & the room was in clean, good condition. I was impressed. It seems to be in an older part of town that looks a little run down but this was a nice place. We were only passing through & stayed over 1 night here but if I ever do the same in the future I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014
bestwestern17107, Martiece Cook Assistant General Manager at BEST WESTERN Wichita North Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Thank you for choosing our hotel during your trip through our city. I'm glad to hear that everything went well during your stay and that you will be staying with us on any future travels. We appreciate the warm comments and look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Topeka, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

My stay was excellent, even though I had to stay 2 extra nights because of the snow. the only problem I had was one evening in the restaurant. The staff was rude and the service was terrible. However, it was reported the next morning, and that evening the problem had evidently been addressed, because that waitress was pleasant and very helpful and friendly. The only other thing was I could hear the people talking in the room next to mine. they were not being loud, just ordinary talking and I could still hear them.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
bestwestern17107, Martiece Cook Assistant General Manager at BEST WESTERN Wichita North Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Thank you for letting us know your sharing your comments about your stay. Im glad to know that we were prompt in attending to your concerns. Know that guest satisfaction is our number one priority and we will always work our hardest in order to make your stay a comfortable on. Again thank you for you comments and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Park City
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

staff was great and the free breakfast really surpassed my expectations. It was a good place to stay. The courtyard was indoors and very nice. The place was clean. Nice tv and a small fridge in the rooms. Decent parking and the place looked nice.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bestwestern17107, Assistant General Manager Martiece Cook at BEST WESTERN Wichita North Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Thank you for sharing your comments about your stay. I'm especially glad that you enjoyed our free buffet breakfast in our restaurant and all of the other amenities that our hotel has to offer. We look forward to you staying with us again in the near future.
Derby, Kansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

The activities offered are great for family. The breakfast does not have healthy or gluten free options with ease. The staff is extremely nice! The waitstaff is also extremely nice. Enjoy an easy evening of family fun or rest in front of the big screen in the easy chair while the kids play.

Room Tip: Keep your room away from the activities if you sleep before 11 pm on a weekend.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
bestwestern17107, Assistant General Manager Martiece Cook at BEST WESTERN Wichita North Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Thank you Christina for sharing your comments with us about your stay. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed all of the amenities our hotel has to offer. We do understand that people are more health conscious today and we are currently researching different options to offer more gluten free products to our guests. We really appreciate you bringing this to our attention and we look forward to you staying with us again soon.
Howard, Kansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

We had a very large Midian Shrine event going on. The Shrine Circus ...which all members of the shrine and their ladies work very hard and donate their time to. Months ahead the Shriners requested a full block of rooms be designated specifically for us, We have hospitality every evening and have large groups of people getting together where there is drinking and eating after the circus event each night. It gets very loud. Instead of honoring our request to keep everyone together and away from the main Public hotel rooms... So other guests are not disturbed... She put people next-door to the Shriners and scattered everyone out... Of course people that weren't affiliated with the organization was complaining because of the noise. The hotel has been under new management for the last two years and it is very poor customer service and poor business decisions on groups that bring in large amounts of revenue for them. The new manager needs to work on her common sense business skills and people skills. She lacks the ability to work with people when it is to her benefit and the hotel to do so. The hotel is old but clean. It's okay for the price. And it does have things in the center like miniature golf,, pool tables, air hockey ..video games for the kids swimming pool and if you're there for a family event.. It is a good place to be. I was just disappointed and upset with management over the debacle on people and room placement. And their lack of wanting to work together to fix it. Situations that shouldn't have occurred , but did...could've easily been remedied by better management.

• Stayed February 2014
Kim M, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Wichita North Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
I am so sorry that you were not satisfied with the service at our hotel. We have reached out to the Shrine Circus members that stay at this hotel to make sure next years arrangements get made so that both the needs of your group and other guests are met. We do appreciate everything that the Shrine Organization does to help children in need and we appreciate that you spend your hard earned money with us. I spoke with several members of your group and both Friday and Saturday night and I wish I would have been able to speak with you as well. Please feel free to contact me at 316-832-9387 if you would like to hear about what we have arranged for next year. Thank you for your comments and I hope to speak with you soon.

Kim Madison, CHA

Been to BEST WESTERN Wichita North Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!