“Best Beds” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Wichita North Hotel & Suites

You added BEST WESTERN Wichita North Hotel & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Wichita North Hotel & Suites
3.0 of 5 Motel   |   915 East 53rd Street North, and Interstate 135, Wichita, KS 67219   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
1,000 bonus reward points
Ranked #19 of 84 Hotels in Wichita
Gainesville, Florida
“Best Beds”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

This hotel stay was great. By far the best bed I have slept in on my journey across the US. Lots to do in the main area, great for kids and families. I also liked the feature of have an external entrance into my room. Very easy to load the room and convenient traveling with my dogs.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Wichita, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for my daughters birthday. She was turning 16 and wanted a place to be able to hang out with her friends and have a few girls stay overnight. There is a lot to do here for teens/kids, so it was a great choice. There is a huge internal area in the middle with video games, minigolf, air hockey, ping pong, pool tables, and a pool to swim in. There are also several large sitting areas with couches and tables which made it really nice for them to be able to just hang out. The rooms are nice. Beds are very comfortable. The shower was great. The showerhead is better than the one I had at home! The front desk staff I encountered in the AM and PM were both very friendly. The girl in the evening went out of her way to get my 2 rooms close together. My husband and I ate at the Country Kitchin restaurant which was attached. The food was very cook and fresh. Probably one of the better steaks I have had in a while. Breakfast buffet was delicious and lots of choices. We got the kids pizza and took it back to the room and they thought it was really good pizza! Only a few complaints - in our room we had no wifi signal. If I went out in the hall, I could get one but the moment I went in my room I lost the signal. So if you want wifi in your room, dont stay on the 2nd floor on the west exterior wall. There is no elevator. We had a large cooler full of pop and it was very heavy to carry upstairs. Housekeeping came and knocked on our door at about 830 0r 9 when we were not even up yet and started to enter the room, so that was a little alarming. Also, there were smoking rooms right next to our nonsmoking room. So even though it was nonsmoking, the smoke drifted everywhere and smelled. The AC unit on our room was a little noisy also, and kicked on and off alot, but that was probably mostly due to the high temperatures. Our daughter had an interior thermostat instead of a window unit, and it was nice and quiet. Overall, our stay here was good and I would stay again.

Room Tip: Ask for an interior room so that you can get a wifi signal in your room and to get the internal ther...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Yukon, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

If you are planning a trip or just driving in the Wichita, Kansas area, I would strongly recommend staying at this facility. Very comfortable, great accommodations, with a very professional and helpful staff. This complex is affordable and a great value.

Room Tip: I slept in the inside part of the hotel.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Ogden, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

This hotel was very attractive from the outside, but the interior appeared to have been remodeled and was quite nice. There aren't too many restaurants close by, but there is an attached restaurant for breakfast. I would stay here again if I went back to Wichita.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

I was staying at the Best Western North after a major surgery. The staff was so helpful. It was a huge help that there is a restaurant In the hotel. The room assignment could not have been better. I didn't have far to walk to my room and the front desk agent offered extra pillows right away. My fiancé and I won't stay at any other hotel from now on! Thank you all so much!!!! Haleigh Turner

• Stayed July 2012
Kennewick, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

Lots of fun things for kids to do and set up well for weddings, etc. but if you are passing through you could choose better. Lots of little things in the room and hotel needed care and spiffing up. I think they are very busy and kids keep things needing repair. Our room had gum on the headboard, broken lampshade, torn chair, grubby carpet. Weight room equipment was not functioning properly. Not much for restaurants around either. Nice staff though and except for the gum it was a very clean room, so it wasn't awful or anything. A wedding party in our hallway kept us up all night. But who can begrudge a family having fun?

Room Tip: Ask for a room that opens to the outside if you want quiet. Ask for a room that opens onto the ente...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

This is a nice hotel and the staff made it complete with their great attitude and service. I will defiinitely stay here again on my next visit. My son enjoyed the indoor pool. Rooms were very clean. The stay overall was worth more than what I paid!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Been to BEST WESTERN Wichita North Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!