“Holiday Inn hotel chain Gets it done!!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #59 of 84 Hotels in Wichita
Brady, Texas
“Holiday Inn hotel chain Gets it done!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have found a distinct standard when it comes to the Holiday Inn hotel chain. If you’re looking for a fun place with a pool and hot tub, this is your place. Holiday Inn has very well rounded accommodations for the whole family. Plus the breakfast service is outstanding!

Room Tip: try to book your room on the 1st floor.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Melissa S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Wichita Airport, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Kyle,
I'm glad you found our standards high. We do have a nice, large pool and jacuzzi. We strive to be family orientated and I'm glad you and your family had a good time and enjoyed our wonderful hot breakfast bufett. I hope to see you again.

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Wichita Airport

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Wichita, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2015

i was put up in this hotel by my insurance company because of a flood that i had in my home. i stayed in the executive suite with my husband and daughter and had PLENTY of room. i do not think i can find enough good things to say about this hotel, staff and property. They beyond exceeded any expectations i had. being that we were basically living here through out the remodel of our home, they made sure we were comfortable and had everything we needed. i wouldnt let anyone i knew stay anywhere else if they were in town. all around A+++. everything was Spotless and breakfast was delicious and hot every morning!

Room Tip: corner suites are HUGE and have great views of wichita!
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Melissa S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Wichita Airport, responded to this review, March 23, 2015
DominiqueRingle,
Thank you for your kind words. We too enjoyed having you here as well. We loved talking to you everytime you stopped by the desk. I am glad you enjoyed our hot breakfast. Everyone enjoys that corner suite. It is huge and you can see a lot with the windows facing 2 directions. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you soon, but under differenct circumstances of course.
Holiday Inn Express Wichita Airport
Denver, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2015

Several fridge mishaps occurred while here for a long week stay due to business. I came back to my room in the evening two nights and my fridge had froze all the food I brought. I have severe food allergies and brought all my food with me from Denver by car so this was a huge problem for me requiring me to go out and replace these expensive hard to find items. Cassie handled this like a pro the first night this happened and realized this was more than a minor inconvenience on a 2 week business trip with another week to go. She helped make this right for me by adding another night on free of charge. However, I must say the young gentleman at the front desk the next night lacks the proper knowledge of what to say and how to treat paying customers. I had to request a new fridge be brought in my room, which he did. I was pretty floored that for a 5 night stay he actually mentioned it would be better to have moved to another room. Really? I had literally moved in at that point and in my opinion that was a poor remedy to the problem since they had extra refrigerators to use.

Room Tip: I asked for a room on the quiet side (away from the road noise) and got a room facing the airport je...
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Melissa S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Wichita Airport, responded to this review, February 20, 2015
Dear Childej,
Thank you for taking the time give us your feedback. I'm sorry you experienced problems with your refrigerator in your room, but was glad that Cassie was able to take care of you. I see we do have some training to be taken care of also. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. We are very convenieniently located to Hwy 54 which allows easy access to our travelers. We are also just minutes from the Airport which is also very convenient to people who need to catch those early flights out in the morning. Luckily with being a small airport the last flight in is at 11:30pm. I'm sorry the noise did bother you. We hope to see you again.
EL PASO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2015 via mobile

We didnt expect to get a room as we were traveling to missouri but we were tired and it was snowing..great service .front desk clerk was fast..friendly..upgraded our room.gave us list of restaurants in the immediate area...upgraded room

• Stayed December 2014
Melissa S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Wichita Airport, responded to this review, February 16, 2015
Thank you so much for letting us know how you feel. We have an excellent staff here who take pride in great Customer Service. I'm glad they took great care of you. Please come back and see us.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Airport
Wichita Kansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2014

Ok I realize it's not their fault but somehow at 2:00 am 2:30 and 3:00 the fire alarm went off..my guess is someone was smoking in their room.
The least you could do is acknowledge the tremendous inconvenience this caused for everyone and have a short note in their invoice you slide under the door. It would have been appreciated.

Outside of that pretty standard HIE. Very convenient to the airport and a few restaurants (Hanger One was very good)

Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Wichita Airport, responded to this review, December 21, 2014
Dear pmjennissen,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit at our hotel. It is very nice to know that you like dour location. We are sincerely sorry to read about your negative experience over the fire alarm. Your comments are being shared with the hotel management and appropriate action will be taken. I assure you that every comment, no matter how small, is taken very seriously. We hope to get a chance of hosting you again and show you how great our hotel is.

Karen G.
Case Manager
IHGCare
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2014 via mobile

We have stayed here, twice a year, for six years and never have we experienced the POOR quality of service from the front desk to the housekeeping staff.

More than once, we have left a note for the housekeeping staff to leave coffee packets during our four day stay and NEVER did they follow through with that little request. In going down to the front desk to get coffee, twice, we were given the WRONG packets.

We were told, as well, that fresh sheets would be supplied after a few days' stay and that didn't occur either.

Coming back to our room on our final night, we found the towels recorded in the bathroom (fresh, maybe) and our bed made. The trash was emptied; however, coffee cups were NOT replaced nor was the coffee replenished.

As a customer-oriented business, a hotel's reputation relies, primarily on word of mouth and proximity. Unfortunately, our previous years of patronage is now in question for our spring visit.

The person, different both times, appeared to be very new and, quite possibly, may need a refresher course in the little things to promote return customers.

The customer may not always be right; however, s/he is still the customer and minimal needs seem to be the easiest to accommodate.

Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Melissa S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Wichita Airport, responded to this review, December 2, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you feel. We can't make a better product if we don't hear your feedback. I am sorry you had a disappointing stay. Is our goal to make every customer feel like they are at home and in your case we failed. Please accept my sincere apology.
Woodridge, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2014

Stayed here on a recent business trip and among the better HEI's I've used. Modern decor, clean room, friendly staff and good breakfast selection, Very convenient location to airport, with shuttle service. Some early morning aircraft noise but not bad. I would return again.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Wichita Airport? Share your experiences!