“Yuk” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Alabama
“Yuk”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

Another restaurant that lived on reputation and has continued to decline. On the last visit, the food was basically inedible. Cheese sauce was gummy and room temp at best, no flavor in the main dishes. There are much better mexican restaurants in the Wichita area - you do NOT have to settle for this one!

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Mexican Irish”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2012

Good food - fair price. Very accommodating (we had a group of 10 - 2 of which arrived 20 minutes after the others - still took great care of us)

Visited March 2012
kansas
“Nice atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012

It has good salsa. I like their burritos and chips

Kansas
“Skip this restaurant!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2011

The service was awful. I thought I was on Candid Camera because it was that bad. The server could not get our order correct even though we only had 4 adults and 1 child. When our food FINALLY got there, my food was wrong. They brought a completely different dish to me and the server said there must have been a mix-up in the kitchen. However, I believe the mix up was with him not putting our orders in the computer correctly. The computer was right behind our table and our server took 20 minutes (no exaggeration) to enter our food order. We repeatedly asked for more chips and salsa but he ignored us and kept typing away, then deleting, then typing again. It would have been funny but we were hungry and after that long, it wasn't funny anymore. Everyone at my table was finished with their food by the time I got mine. The manager knew what happened because I heard her talking to the server and DID NOT offer to remove my meal cost from the bill. This is by far the worst Carlos O'Kelly's experience I have EVER had. The Carlos in Manhattan, Kansas (which I frequent) has never been like this.

• Visited September 2011