“Wonderful! A class act.” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Romance
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Broadway
“Wonderful! A class act.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

Dinner here was wonderful in every way. A very deep wine list, marvelous beef entre's (our choices, but chicken and seafood also available, and attentive service. All in all , a very wonderful dining experience.

cafebelami, Manager at Cafe Bel Ami, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
We highly appreciate your review. we keep our standard higher with help of reviews

Lenexa, Kansas
“In town for a conference”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

I read the reviews and was in town for a conference. I walked in on a Monday night and ordered to go. The place was nearly empty, but I would have expected that for a Monday night at a downtown restaurant. The hostess/waitress was nice. I ordered the chicken and shrimp a la nabil (named after the chef, I think). It was fantastic. The chicken was tender, shrimp was great and the peppers and sauce were full of flavor. Very impressed. Thanks for a great meal!

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Augusta, Kansas
“Perfect 49th anniversary dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

We started with the artichoke and 3 cheese dip. It was hot and cheesy and delicious. My husband had the salmon with saffron cream and I had the 8 oz. filet with pearl onions and mushrooms and new potatoes. Both were wonderful and nice sized portions. We enjoyed a romantic evening at a very nice restaurant .

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Wichita, Kansas, United States
“Best kept secret in Wichita”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

This is a date night, anniversary night, wow I love you night restaurant to go to. Great care is taken in the food from start to finish. Spending good money on great food is okay by me.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Los Angeles, CA
“Nice Walkable Restaurant near the Hyatt”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

This is a very nice restaurant. Food is good and service is very good. It is a very short walk from the Hyatt and convention center. Decor is too dated for my taste. I have dined here twice. While nice I am not sure it would get the #3 in Wichita ranking from me. Don't get me wrong - it's not bad. It is just not memorable.

• Visited October 2013