“Thursday dinner” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Wichita,KS
“Thursday dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Bella Luna is on the list as one of my regular places to dine. It's a place where no matter what you order, it will be good consistently. They were moderately busy but the service was good, the food arrived in a timely fashion and as per usual, it was great. I had three dining companions and everyone was quite satisfied with their choices. I don't know how many times I have told people who have been visiting in town to give this place a try and each time they come away impressed.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Dodge City, Kansas
“Pretty good restaurant, but nothing special”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

3.5/5 Stars

I had heard a lot of good things about this restaurant and several of my fellow foodies recommended this place to me. The food was pretty good but I didn't get a "wow" factor from it. The service was friendly, although lacking at times, and we really enjoyed the soup and bread. The steak and hummus was OK but the pita had been sitting on the warming counter for a while. My fattoush (salad) had a bit too much dressing and wasn't assembled in the most logical way (there were large cloves of garlic in places where you couldn't really see it until you were chewing on it!!) and there was really too much on the plate. As such, it can be fairly stated that the servings are HUGE! The tiramisu was between average and very good -- the icing on top was weird, if I'm to be honest.

However, having said all of these things, I still think this is a very good place to eat, I just don't think it is the best Mediterranean restaurant in Wichita. I wouldn't say this is a bad place for a special occasion (it looked like one couple was satisfied with this purpose), but again, it wouldn't be my first choice.

Overall, not a bad place to eat, but there are other, better options in Wichita.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
orlando
“Make it a point to go”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Bella Luna is never a disappointment. Dont waste your time at Olive Garden or Carrabbas, Bella Luna has much better food and prices. A must if you are in ICT

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Stockton, California
“Mediterranean Wonder”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

You must try the appetizer sampler, but the portions are generous. Plenty for 4 people. Excellent flavors and combinations of Mediterranean tastes: hummus, felafel and pasta, too! All very good.

Visited September 2012
“Best hummus”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

I always try to eat at Bella Luna when I am in Wichita. They have the best hummus and everything else I've had is good too. There was a Wed. Night special on wine the last time I was there, they swapped a substantial fattoush salad for the fries on my falafel sandwich for just a small charge, and you can sit outdoors or in most of the year. Not reallyna scenic location but great for shopping before or after dinner.

Visited September 2012