“Had a great 2 for 25$ dinner” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #110 of 886 Restaurants in Wichita
Cuisines: American
“Had a great 2 for 25$ dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

Actually had a really good dinner here for only 25$ starting with a delish onion appetizer,then a fresh salad,a steak,and baked potatoe,chicken Parmesan and fries..the steak isn't the best but it certainly was not bad! Everything else was better than expected..they also have a pretty good wine list!! We added the s'mores brownie Sunday for 3.99$ and it was soooo good!!! The waiter was great!!! We will definitely come here again for a good affordable meal in a nice clean establishment!!!

• 4 of 5 stars Food

Wichita
“good lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Had lunch with a friend here. Very good chicken and strawberry salad-fresh and tasty. BBQ sandwich had great flavor, looked a little overdone to me, but my friend enjoyed it. Seasoned fries were very good. Broccoli-Asiago cheese soup tasted a bit like soup-in-a-box, but was ok--and it was served hot.
Haven't been to dinner here yet, but will try it sometime! Nice atmosphere too.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“best food in town!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

ate there with friends and they all definitely said it was the best steak they had ever eaten at a restaurant!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Derby, Kansas
“Best Steak Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

I love steak, and being a Kansas girl, I am often disappointed when I have a steak at a restaurant. Usually I feel I can grill, broil, or pan fry a better one at home. The steak at the East Wichita LongHorn did not disappoint. I talked about that steak for 2 weeks to anyone who would listen!

There were four in our party, We started with the Fried Calamari appetizer. It was perfectly cooked and came with a zesty side sauce for dipping. Delicious! We also had the Firecracker Chicken Wraps, also quite good. Salad is included in the price of the meal, and we had both Garden & Caesar at our table. The salads were good, though the Caesar had a little too much pepper perhaps. For the main dishes we had 3 steaks and 1 chicken dish. The steaks were all a different cut. I had the Rancher's Sirloin, a lovely sirloin perfectly cooked to my medium-rare specification, with smoked bacon & a sunny side up egg on top, and Bordelaise (wine) sauce as well. Heaven! Simply heaven! The loaded baked potato was yummy as well, though honestly it was totally overshadowed by the steak. The others seemed pretty pleased with their steaks as well. My friend who ordered chicken was not disappointed either. She was kind enough to share a bite of her Parmesan Crusted Chicken...again, delicious! I don't know that I will ever order it myself...but that is simply because the steak was so divine. We finished the meal by sharing a dessert trio called the LongHorn Dessert Sampler...very nice! Great variety with a chocolate, apple, & cheesecake offering.

Service was consistently good, the server was knowledgeable and friendly. The atmosphere was nice without being pretentious. I will definitely be visiting again. The only disappointment was my own fault...the next time I will order wine to pair with my delicious steak!

• Visited January 2013
Wichita, Kansas
“Our Favorite SteakHouse”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Week have dined at the Wichita East location each week since they opened about 2 months ago.
Our food has been top noch and the service and atmostphere have been great. We will continue to keep this location in our top 5 as long as they deserve the rating.

• Visited December 2012