“Evening meal” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Speed, Ks
“Evening meal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

A place where you are given a bucket a peanuts that you shell and throw on the floor.
Menu has a nice variety of food. I ordered the biggest sirloin steak. $13.99. Rolls were brought to the table, and better came w/them. They really weren't that good. Had to ask for more butter. Some honey would have been nice, but that didn't come w/it.The steak was cooked exactly as I liked it, and was very good. You get 2 sides w/it. wasn't really impressed w/the sides. The meal was okay, but I doubt if I'd return with all the other steakhouses to go to in Wichita.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Derby, Kansas
“Three strikes, you're OUT!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

We dined at Logan's on three separate occasions at Logan's Roadhouse on east Kellogg. Once during a weekday lunch, once during a Friday night and once on a Sunday afternoon. Each time we the there something went horribly wrong from the service to the food if not everything. I'll never eat here again. The last time we ate there I spoke to the shift manager and expressed our concerns. I made sure to pay before I spoke to him because I certainly wasn't looking for a free meal and I wanted him to understand that the service and the quality of the food was awful. In my opinion you are taking a gamble eating here.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Wichita, Kansas
“Never ever again!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

Seven of so to celebrate a birthday. Terribly slow service. Meals were either over cooked or under cooked and was asked to check our food when served.

I would never recommend this place to anyone!

• 1 of 5 stars Food
Chanute, Kansas
“Great food & service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

We did not have to wait at all to be seated & it was on a Friday at lunchtime. The only complaint was that I asked for my bbq sauce on the side & they put it on my cheeseburger. I have a stomach condition that does not allow me to eat certain ingredients found in bbq sauce. Upon explaining this to the waitress, she apologized & offered to have another one made for me. I asked her if she knew the ingredients in the sauce & she even went to the back & read the ingredient list for me. Turned out that I could eat their sauce & my burger was amazing. My husband said his lobster tail was a little rubbery but overall, the food was pretty good as well as the service.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Clinton, Missouri
“Good food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

As with other Logan's Roadhouse resturants, we had very good food, we didn't have to wait at all for a table. My only complaint was that our service was just a little slow, not negleltful, but slow.

Visited June 2012