“Stayed while husband in hospital” 5 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3741 North Rock Road, Wichita, KS 67226   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #50 of 78 hotels in Wichita
kansas
“Stayed while husband in hospital”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

I stayed in this hotes while my husband was a patient at the Kansas Spine Hospital. It was very clean and quiet. The staff was very accomodating and friendly. Housekeeping did a very good job. My room was very comfortable and had microwave, refrigerator, and nice TV. They offer a complimentary breakfast that offers a nice variety of simple but tasty foods. The hotel is situated in a nice shopping area with several restaurants close by. When my car broke down, the hotel made sure I was taken back and forth to the hospital. The only thing that might be a drawback for a family is that there is no pool, but this was not an issue for me. I was very pleased with my stay and will certainly stay here again as the need arises.

Room Tip: If you have any problems with mobility, ask for a room close to the elevator. There is parking with...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
wichitainnnorth, General Manager at Wichita Inn North, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
On behalf of our entire staff, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your response!!

We try and do our best every day! But the only way we actually know how we are doing is to recieve reviews from people like yourself, and I want to thank your for taking the time!

It means a great deal to not only me but my entire staff to hear such a great compliment!!

Please come back soon!

Thank you for your time and the great compliment

57 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Wichita
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

Impressed with the value of the stay. However, the location seems to be slightly threatening - at night the front desk has a large sliding window with a voice hole to keep the employees safe.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

, General Manager at Wichita Inn North, responded to this review, July 12, 2012
I would like to thank so much for you review of our property!

The only true way we know how we are doing is to get reveiws such as yours!

Thanks very much for you time and we would like you to stay with us next time you are in the Wichita area.

Thanks again!

Flagstaff, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

The WIchita Inn North is a decently clean, but no frills place to stay when in Wichita. We found a room with 3 beds that easily slept all of our family for $62/night including tax! The front desk was friendly. Only a couple of odd things during our stay including a bed support missing so that one corner of one of the 3 beds stood about 6 inches below the rest of the bed. Our smallest daughter slept on this bed, so it wasn't too much of an issue, but odd that they never corrected the problem. Another annoyance was the 6 towels the first night, 3 the 2nd and 1 towel on the 3rd night! The final night we had 7 towels! The breakfast was standard fare...danishes, yogurts, make your own waffles and cold cereals. The location of this hotel was perfect. Right on Rock Rd and just north of the freeway without being next to either and bothered with the noise.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Wichita Inn North, responded to this review, July 12, 2012
I would like to thank you for your review of our property!

The only way we are sure of how we are doing is by getting reveiws from our guest!

I want to thank you for your time and for staying with us!

We look forward to seeing you in the near future!

thanks so much!

Arkansas City
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

For the price, one night w/tax 67.00, it was a good place to stay. The room was clean, including the bathroom. The desk was friendly and helpful... ask for an extra pillow got one within a minute. The breakfast was the best part of the stay. Biscuits and gravy, hot waffles and any other item was available, except eggs, bacon and hash browns. Nice lobby, comfortable chairs with easy wifi access throughout the hotel. I would stay there again in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: North side, easy access to Quik Trip.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
wichitainnnorth, General Manager at Wichita Inn North, responded to this review, June 13, 2012
I want to thank you for your wonderful response!

When we get a good response, it simply means we are doing things the right way! We want to take this opportunity to say thank you for noticing!!

We look forward to your return stay with us!

Wichita Inn North
KansasTravelgrl
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

I was in town for a couple of days with my son on a college visit to WSU. This hotel was reasonably close and a good value. They have a very nice lobby, and it appears that's where
they spent their money. But the room was comfortable and suited our needs.
There are restaurants close by. But you do get a breakfast with your stay.
Staff was nice and accomodating.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
wichitainnnorth, General Manager at Wichita Inn North, responded to this review, July 27, 2012
I want to thank you for your positive response!

We strive to provide economical and clean rooms for every guest! We are very happy that your stay was good and your room in great condition!

Thanks again for your review of the Wichita Inn North!
Leavenworth, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012

I decided that i try this hotel on my recent stay through Wichita. My experience was great and would recommend this hotel to not only singles, but families as well. The room was clean and spotless. I have stayed in some expensive hotels and have experience some bad rooms. The staff was friendly and very informative about any stores or restaurants that i asked about. Check in and check out was without waiting. The continental breakfast was excellent. I will definitely go back again and again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
wichitainnnorth, Manager at Wichita Inn North, responded to this review, May 9, 2012
I would like to thank you for your review of our property!

Your review is the one way we know that we have done what is expected of us!

I would like to thank you for your honest review!

Clear Lake
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2012

We stayed in a room with 3 queen beds, the room was clean and spacious. Service was outstanding. Easy to find. Worth the 7 mile drive off the freeway. Quiet.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
wichitainnnorth, Manager at Wichita Inn North, responded to this review, March 9, 2012
Thank you so much for your review!!

We like to hear from our guests, so we know we are doing a great job or in some cases a not so great job!

Thanks So Much!!

Been to Wichita Inn North? Share your experiences!