You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Wichita Northwest Maize K-96 to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Wichita Northwest Maize K-96
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   10750 Hampton Lakes, Wichita Airport North West, Wichita, KS 67101   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #16 of 81 Hotels in Wichita
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Nice hotel, New”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

The hotel is still fairly new and clean. I am surprised that it is listed as being in the airport area as it is not that close to the airport. There is also not much development in the area so you have to drive just a few miles down Maize Road to find places to eat. The check in clerk could have been a bit friendlier. Pool and hot tub were clean. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Stockton, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

New hotel with swanky lobby & furnishings. Great dining and shopping within a few miles. I think it was a bit overpriced since it is a bit out of the way. This will sound silly, but the finish work on the tiling for such a nice place was horrendous.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Kansas City area
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

I hate to be picky, but the mangement can't get better unless they get feedback. This hotel was built in about JUne of 2011. The location is not particularly convenient to the Wichita airport, despite the claim. Night desk clerk had the personality of a robot. Geez, can ya crack a smile?

My room, with two queen beds was clean but was VERY crowded. A minimal desk with a chair squeezed in just 3 inches from the bed once I sat down. I had to turn the chair to get out of the chair. And of course they have those darn sink basins that are way too high off the ground. As a short guy of 5'3", the top of the sink hits me 6 inches above my belly button. (When are short people going to get our minority status????)

The excersize room was well equipped, but had no towels available in the morning. And the large window placed next to the TV had no curtain. I still have a big blue spot in my sight this morning since the AM June sun was well positioned just inches from the TV - and some weird looking guy spent way too long staring at me from outside the excersize room. Geez I feel dirty.

On the bright side, the hotel is close to several good resturants. The big flat screen TV was nice. It would be good though if it could turn so one could see the screen while sitting at the desk.

I have been a Priority Club member since 1983 and a platinum member since 1990. It's experiences like this that are driving my Hilton Honors membership from Gold to Platinum level. If Paris Hilton wasn't out there fluanting my hotel fees, I would have been platinum at Hilton long ago.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Garden City, Kansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

This is a brand new, modern Holiday Inn Express. The rooms are comfortable, there is an indoor pool, and it has a jacuzzi room which I loved. They allow pets, too, which not all Holiday Inn properties do. The hotel itself is very nice.

Unfortunately, the staff isn't as nice as the hotel. The front desk attendant seemed like she'd rather be anywhere else, which isn't surprising since it looked like she was working VERY long hours. But worst of all was the "manager" I spoke with after I left.

Unfortunately I left a small bag of jewelry in my room. Not their fault, of course, and none of it was very expensive. But my bracelet is the first gift my boyfriend gave me, and he's been adding charms to it ever since. I'm just sick that I lost it. So I called the manager and offered a reward for the return of the jewelry. It's two days later. and he hasn't even called back. I was certain it was probably gone, but apparently the management doesn't even care enough to let me know one way or the other.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Wichita Northwest Maize K-96, responded to this review, July 24, 2012
Dear LisaFairleigh,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like to follow up with you. We have sent you a private message in effort to obtain more information about your stay. I look forward to hearing back from you very soon.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGCare
Sublette, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012

Stayed here in March 2012 and the place was very nice. Appeared to be nearly new. Staff was friendly and nice when we checked in. This hotel is a bit off the beaten path on the NW side of town. They call it the "airport" something or other, but I am not sure why. It really is not close to the airport, but then this is Wichita, so nothing is really all that far away from the airport anyhow. Nice included breakfast and indoor pool made this a great spot for my six year old son and I. Only a short distance south of K96, so getting around town was no issue. In 2012 there was still a wheat field behind the property, so right on the edge of town. I think they do offer a shuttle to the airport if that is an issue. I would recommend this hotel

• Stayed March 2012
Las Vegas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012 via mobile

I stay in holiday inns every week. This is the nicest one yet! If this is the new standard for the company bravo you have my vote. Room was great and modern big HD tv and comfortable bed. Very clean, friendly staff and a notch above the normal free breakfast. Pet friendly hotel and my bulldog loved it! I will definitely make this my hotel in Wichita moving forward.

Stayed March 2012
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2012

This hotel was outstanding to me because of the exceptionally friendly staff. The two receptionists, Sai and Alma were so friendly to me and everyone else that came through the lobby. Even the cleaning ladies were friendly, and they did an excellent job of keeping my room spotless, every time I came back from off the jobsite. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone flying into wichita because of its convenient location.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Wichita Northwest Maize K-96? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Wichita Northwest Maize K-96

Address: 10750 Hampton Lakes, Wichita Airport North West, Wichita, KS 67101
Location: United States > Kansas > Wichita
#10 Family Hotel in Wichita
#17 Business Hotel in Wichita
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Wichita Northwest Maize K-96 2.5*
Welcome to the new and modern, Sunflower themed hotel, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Wichita Northwest designed especially for corporate and leisure travelers that include luxurious furnishings. The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Wichita Northwest is the newest addition to the growing Maize area in Northwest Wichita, Kansas. Only minutes from the Wichita Mid-Continent Airport (ICT), K-96, I-235, US 54/400, the hotel is located a mile from shopping, major restaurants & entertainment. Bringing a uniquely modern design and a green-friendly decor to the largest city in Kansas, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Wichita Northwest offers a plethora of amenities catering to business & leisure travelers. The hotel is nicely appointed with meeting space, business center, fitness area, sundry shop, guest laundry, indoor pool, and hot tub. Spacious guestrooms feature microwaves, refrigerator, wired/wireless high speed Internet access and 42" flat panel TVs. Start your day with a free, hot breakfast and spend the rest of your day enjoying local attractions like Sedgwick County Zoo, IMAX Theatre, Exploration Place, Century II and Intrust Arena. Local businesses include Spirit Aero Systems, Boeing, Koch Industries, Cessna, Bombardier, Flight Safety and Hawker Beechcraft. Stay Smart at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Wichita Northwest! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Wichita Northwest Maize K-96 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Wichita Northwest - Airport Area Hotel Wichita
Holiday Inn Express And Suites Wichita Northwest - Airport Area

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Wichita Northwest Maize K-96, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.