“Truly enjoyed our stay!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #34 of 84 Hotels in Wichita
Portland, Oregon
“Truly enjoyed our stay!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

We were in town for a wedding, stayed 3 nights in a 1 bedroom suite. Our daughter slept great on the pull out bed and we had our separate sleeping area. The kitchen and large refrigerator came in handy. The couple times we interacted with the staff they were very friendly. The reason I couldn't give 5 stars is the pool wasn't heated. No guest were in the pool our entire stay because it was too cold. Also, our floor was designated No Smoking, but the rooms right next to the elevator were smoking rooms so every time you got off the elevator you could smell it.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Todd G, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Wichita, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us! I wish I could put your name with a face. I am so glad you had a great time here. We strive really hard for every guest. Again Thank You!

Todd r George

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
deep TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Stopped in Wichita to visit an elderly relative. Two teen grandchildren were traveling with us, so the 2 bedroom suite was perfect for us. Gave us separation and some common space.
Staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast area is a bit too small for the size of hotel, hard to find seating and difficult to get around the serving buffets. Our suite needed some attention to cleaning and electrical work. Lamps could only be turned off and on by the plug.

Room Tip: we prefer ground level because of mobility issues.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Todd G, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Wichita, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Thank you for reviewing hotel on TripAdvisor. I personally review all of the comments posted here to this site on a daily basis. I thank you in advance for staying with us.I am glad that you could enjoy our great breakfast that we offer her at this hotel. I do how ever apologize for there not being enough seating for you to enjoy your breakfast. I wish you would of found me that busy morning! I would of personally found us a spot for you and your family. I also would of liked to have had breakfast with you!.I have also shared all of your thoughts and comments to my staff and my owners also.
Please fell free to contact me anytime, by my personal cell phone number if you need to make another reservation or just wanna chat! Thank you again!
Todd R George GM
316-990-6977
Salina, Ks
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

I was looking for a 2 bedroom suite that would accommodate 3 teenagers and 3 adults. We couldn't have been more pleased. The relatively new facility was everything we were looking for, except for being a little further from downtown than we would have liked. It is in a developing area with shopping and eating spots close by, just a bit of a drive to the Century II theatre, we were in Wichita to attend. The staff was friendly and helpful; the breakfast as good as or better than most; the kitchenette, well equipped and clean; the bedrooms, clean and comfortable. The pool looked very nice, but the weather was too chilly for the outdoor experience. All in all, 6 thumbs up!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Todd G, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Wichita, responded to this review, August 25, 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us! If there is anything that i can do for you in the future please fill free to contact me directly! Either at the hotel at 316-927-3881 or at by my personal cell phone number at 614-632-0546.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

We booked this off of six suitxase traveler website. 4 double beds and a pull out sofa bed was so nice after a long day in the car. The beds were very comfortable with pillow tops. Breakfast was few and had more than enough selection.

• Stayed August 2013
Todd G, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Wichita, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Thank you so much for your great and kind words! Thank you very much!!!

316-990-6977
Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Having never been to KS before, I was incredible pleased with the Staybridge Suites there. The room was very nice, and the staff was more than accommodating. Everyone was just so friendly. There was a small kitchenette in the room as well as several other helpful accommodations. A great breakfast was served everyday, and there was even a free dinner on several nights. The hotel is in walking distance to Target, Cabelas, and a few fast-food places; however, there isn't much else in walking distance. Overall, it was a great stay, and I would certainly return.

Room Tip: There is only one elevator in the hotel, and it is a bit slow. You might want to stick to the ground...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Waynesboro, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

Spent three nights here on a business trip and it met the need of a decent mid-range hotel for a good price. Breakfast was ok (and included in the price), wireless internet worked well, room was clean and staff, while not particularly over the top friendly, was competent. Overall, a decent hotel, bit off the beaten path but in a rapidly growing area of town and very close to the highway. A couple of things in my opinion keep it from being five star - very slow elevator, somewhat minimal (and showing wear) fitness room and bit of a lack of breakfast selection. Definitely 4 star, but some room for improvement.

Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

My wife and I were going on a getaway to Wichita and stumbled upon this hotel. We were given a great rate and had never stayed in a Staybridge. Needless to say we will be back! The hotel is in a developing area, they are building a Holiday Inn Express next door, but it did offer a SuperTarget next door for some forgotton items. In all the room was great with a kitchen and the breakfast buffet was very nice. The location made it possible to get anywhere in the city in less than 20 minutes. I would recommend this to anyone going to Wichita and would stay again

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

GM

Been to Staybridge Suites Wichita? Share your experiences!