This was a nice hotel. Friendly staff, very nice breakfast- lots of choices. Good sound-proofing
in the rooms- it was really full but never heard a thing. My only complaint (as others have stated on here) is the air in the room. Way too much Fabreeze used, and since windows won't open at all it was very stuffy. Even though it's winter---only way I could sleep was turning on the a/c to 68 and turning the fan to on. Otherwise it was just too hot for me to sleep in the room. They were helpful in allowing me a late check out, and it was clean. My grand daughter and I did miss a hot tub in the pool area, and a fridge and microwave in the room...but it's in a good shopping/eating area and worked out pretty well.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Wichita-Northeast
- Hampton Inn & Suites Wichita-Northeast Hotel Wichita
- Hampton Inn & Suites Wichita-Northeast Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Wichita Northeast is located within five miles of Wichita State University and Regency Lakes Shopping Center. Our Wichita hotel offers many amenities, including free expanded breakfast daily, free WiFi, fitness center, indoor pool and hot tub, business center, meeting space for up to 60 and much more. Reserve your stay today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Wichita-Northeast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.