“Nice stay in Wichita.....” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
2X Points Package
Ranked #6 of 79 hotels in Wichita
Omaha, Nebraska
“Nice stay in Wichita.....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

My family stayed the night in the Hampton Inn and Suites Wichita - Northeast and had a pleasant stay. After an easy check in, we grabbed a bite to eat at a nearyby restaurant. Our kids enjoyed swimming in the indoor pool and I hit the fitness center before bedtime. The breakfast was basic but provided enough options to get everyone fed before checking out. Staff was friendly and the rooms were clean.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

160 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Overland Park, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Spent a night here while visiting my wife's family in the Wichita area. This a really nice hotel at their price point. Clean, new, well-trained staff. Kids really liked the pool. Definitely in the suburbs but still located near restaurants and shopping. Also has a nice workout facility.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Plano, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Stayed here for 2 months as I worked on a project in Wichita. Located on the east side of town, this was a good location. I was easy on the freeway to get several places, but also a quick trip to the shopping and restaurants at 21st and Rock. Nice Hampton, especially since it is a newer building. The King suites were best with the larger rooms. Free breakfast was fine, but the selection didn’t change much. I can easily recommend this to Wichita visitors.

Room Tip: The King Suies are best.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Salina, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

The Hampton Inn in NE Wichita is an excellent facility and we now stay there whenever we are in Wichita, KS. The staff is friendly and helpful; the lady who runs the breakfast area on the weekends is an absolute delight; the facility is nicely cleaned (although the elevator is often remiss); great internet service; great workout facilities; great security and location. Overall, I would highly recommend this facility to anyone. And I can attest that if you do have a minor problem the staff will be quick to fix the situation.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Junction City, Kansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

This hotel was Wonderful! Clean, excellent service and a very good breakfast.
Very good location near Cabela's and other shopping and places to eat.
Very quiet and the rooms were really nice and clean. Bed was excellent. Pillows could have been a little more firm for us, but overall it was nice.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Phoenix, AZ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

I stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites for a month long business trip in November/December of 2012. My room was perfect upon arrival with clean linens and towels. Because I was staying there for such a long period of time, I was able to upgrade to a suite which gave me a lot of space for my stay. No complaints at all about the hotel or the staff, everything was perfect and the staff was outstanding. I had a five other employees staying in the same location and they all loved their rooms too. One of my employees was put into a standard room (which didn't have a microwave or refrigerator) and that was a problem because she is pregnant and needs to eat and drink often. I wasn't able to get her into a better room on her first night but the second night after speaking with the manager, we were able to put her in a room that had a microwave and fridge. We were both very thankful for that.

I have a goose feather allergy and let the front desk know that I needed foam pillows. They were able to locate four for me and quickly brought them to my room and took the feather pillows out. They leave a USA Today at the door each day and I don't read the paper - so at my request, they stopped bringing it. The coffee in the room was the best hotel coffee I have ever tasted! The free breakfast was great with a really nice variety and healthy choices for those who require them. They also have a grab and go bag with fruit, water and a pastry for those who need a snack during the day. This was perfect for me and saved me on many long days!

I used the business center several times and although the computers have a proprietary interface, they were still fairly easy to use. I also used the laundry facility and it was very convenient. The front desk had change for the machines as well as detergent and softener.

The ONLY complaint I have is that the ice machine was all the way at the other end of the hall. Would prefer one up at each end of the hall. I used a lot of ice as there wasn't anything else to do in Wichita other than drink. ;)

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Saint Louis
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

We have stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites NE on three occasions. They have friendly staff and nice clean rooms. The breakfast bar is always well stocked. This last time, we did have to call housekeeping each day as they forgot to put something in our room (towels, coffee). However, they QUICKLY delivered the missing items. We like staying there as there is not much traffic to fight with on Greenwich Rd.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Wichita-Northeast? Share your experiences!