I stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites for a month long business trip in November/December of 2012. My room was perfect upon arrival with clean linens and towels. Because I was staying there for such a long period of time, I was able to upgrade to a suite which gave me a lot of space for my stay. No complaints at all about the hotel or the staff, everything was perfect and the staff was outstanding. I had a five other employees staying in the same location and they all loved their rooms too. One of my employees was put into a standard room (which didn't have a microwave or refrigerator) and that was a problem because she is pregnant and needs to eat and drink often. I wasn't able to get her into a better room on her first night but the second night after speaking with the manager, we were able to put her in a room that had a microwave and fridge. We were both very thankful for that.
I have a goose feather allergy and let the front desk know that I needed foam pillows. They were able to locate four for me and quickly brought them to my room and took the feather pillows out. They leave a USA Today at the door each day and I don't read the paper - so at my request, they stopped bringing it. The coffee in the room was the best hotel coffee I have ever tasted! The free breakfast was great with a really nice variety and healthy choices for those who require them. They also have a grab and go bag with fruit, water and a pastry for those who need a snack during the day. This was perfect for me and saved me on many long days!
I used the business center several times and although the computers have a proprietary interface, they were still fairly easy to use. I also used the laundry facility and it was very convenient. The front desk had change for the machines as well as detergent and softener.
The ONLY complaint I have is that the ice machine was all the way at the other end of the hall. Would prefer one up at each end of the hall. I used a lot of ice as there wasn't anything else to do in Wichita other than drink. ;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Wichita Northeast is located within five miles of Wichita State University and Regency Lakes Shopping Center. Our Wichita hotel offers many amenities, including free expanded breakfast daily, free WiFi, fitness center, indoor pool and hot tub, business center, meeting space for up to 60 and much more. Reserve your stay today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Expedia, Despegar.com, Hilton Hotels, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Wichita-Northeast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Wichita-Northeast
- Hampton Inn & Suites Wichita-Northeast Hotel Wichita