This Hyatt is in a prime location in downtown Wichita. It has great views of the city and the Arkansas river (pronounced "Ar" "Kansas" if you live in the state). The beds are comfortable and staff are friendly. The rooms, however, are dated. The TV in the room keeps going back to the "menu" page to try to sell you services, and the way it is "locked down" keeps you from changing the aspect ratio or use external devices, and even the channel numbers aren't visible on the screen. The bathroom, oddly, has no place to hang towels, and the shower/tub fixtures are original... from proably 20 years ago. They also charge quite a bit for covered parking, when a free lot is across the street. The wireless also comes at an additional charge, but works well.
The restaurant in the hotel serves a buffet breakfast with plenty of eye-pleasing options that taste much blander than expected.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Wichita Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Wichita Hotel Wichita
- Wichita Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Wichita
- Hyatt Regency Wichita Ks
- Wichita Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the scenic Arkansas River and vibrant cityscape, the hotel is a state of the art facility, that blends natural beauty and elegant style with function to create an unsurpassed environment. Spectacular entry way overlooking the Riverwalk and a one of a kind water wall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Agoda, Stentorian NV and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Wichita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.