“Fabulous girls weekend!!” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #14 of 81 Hotels in Wichita
“Fabulous girls weekend!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

My mom and I came to wichita for girls weekend out. Went all over wichita and stayed here as we have before . They were doing some work in back parking but was wonderful service as usual and everyone very friendly and helpful. We slept in so didnt make breakfast but we were offered coffee and bottled water on our way out. This is our fourth time at staying here and we will be back. Always wonderful and secure. Also best staff around!!! Leah

• Stayed September 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Russell, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

I had an interesting stay...I did struggle a bit figuring out how to get to the hotel but once I arrived I was pleased to find such welcoming staff. The bed was comfortable and since I had an early flight I settled in to watch TV. Sometime after 1 am I was awoken to someone rattling my doorknob. I looked out and saw a man repeated swiping his card and rattling my door. I figured he had was confused since he headed down the hallway. 30 minutes later I was awoken again by the same guy doing the same thing. This time I called the front desk and explained the situation. They said they would send someone up to check it out. I watched out the peephole and I don't know if they actually talked to him or he heard the elevator. Imagine my dismay when I saw him scoot into the room across the hall. Needless to say, I did not get the best sleep that night. I left too early (in the middle of a pouring rainstorm) to have breakfast the gal at the front desk did make sure I had some fresh fruit to enjoy.
Even with all that happened I would stay here again in the future.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

I have never stayed at a Comfort Suites before but after reading the reviews on tripadivsor I decided to give it a try. I was very pleasantly surprised and will stay there again.

Extremely happy with this hotel. The suites are large allowing for a separate living area and sleeping area. The breakfast was not your typical breakfast bar but had homemade items and also a very good selection of healthy alternates to choose from.

Bed was very comfortable. Only disappointment was the small pillows. Seems like many of the hotels are now supplying their guest with the smaller pillows.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Hutchinson, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

This is a great hotel. We were greeted the moment we entered and the clerk was very friendly. The lobby area was well decorated and very clean. Our room was excellent, like another person here said, two queen beds plus a sofa and a chair, also had a second television, microwave and mini fridge. The whole place looked clean and well maintained. The breakfast included hot items like waffles and eggs which saved us the cost of breakfast. There is a place next to the desk where you can pick up a few items and either pay at the desk or charge to your room. The only issue I had was that when I parked in the handicapped parking at the back of the building which would have provided better access for my mother the door didn't seem to work, I could never get it to open. Given their interest in maintaining the place, however, I doubt this will be an issue for very long.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
ComfortSuitesICT, General Manager at Comfort Suites Wichita, responded to this review, March 31, 2013
Our Team very much appreciates your kind review of our hotel! We are very glad the hotel was up to your expectations and we're very proud of your review, Thank You! PS the back door is now fixed and sorry that was not working correctly while you were with us! Hope to see you again on your next visit!
Muldrow, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

Stayed here with grandkids and was pleased to have two queen size beds plus a couch that made into a bed...apparently this is available in all rooms and is an added bonus...most hotels do not provide...everthing experienced in the stay was excellent...

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
ComfortSuitesICT, General Manager at Comfort Suites Wichita, responded to this review, March 3, 2013
Thank You for your kind works regarding your stay with us! We are very happy that our hotel was up to your expectations, and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Wichita!
Aurora, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

We ended up at the hotel after a 500 mile ride from eastern Colorado, through western Kansas in 100+ degree temperatures. We were offered a couple of ice cold bottles of water as soon as we walked up to the front desk, just what we needed! Once we checked in, we headed to our room for a nice shower and a change of clothes. We then looked into getting something to eat, bit we found one draw back to this location, no restaurants within walking distance. The hotel offered to drive us, in the shuttle van, across to the other side of the highway where we could pickup something to bring back to the room. Very helpful staff.

The next morning breakfast was great, a good selection, everything from yoghurt to biscuits and gravy.

After breakfast,we felt refreshed enough for another 400+ mile ride through 100 degree weather.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
ComfortSuitesICT, General Manager at Comfort Suites Wichita, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Thank You very much for the great review you left regarding your stay with us! We are so glad that our hotel and service were up to your expectations, and we look forward to seeing you again on your travels through Kansas!
kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

This place was the bomb! Loved the modern decor and the breakfast was outstanding according to my roomy! I slept in because the bed was so comfy. Highly highly recommended for its cleanliness, friendliness, ambiance, price, spacious. ALL great and great proximity to the reason why we traveled to Wichita..The Cotillion. Came to see our fave band. WARNING! The taxi service - Best Cab - is absolutely the worse I have ever experienced. SLOW! RUDE! We ended up finding a great company - ABC Taxi. WHEW!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
ComfortSuitesICT, General Manager at Comfort Suites Wichita, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
We enjoyed having you stay at our hotel! Thank You very much for the kind review, and we hope to see you again on your next trip to Wichita!

Been to Comfort Suites Wichita? Share your experiences!