“Incredible find” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 2 Waterville B&B and Inns
Centennial, Colorado
“Incredible find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

We were looking for a place to sttay on our way from Colorado to Atchison,KS and stumbled on The Vintage Charm. Great place, awesome hosts, they go out of thier way to provide a comfortable,cozy home away from home. Wish the stay was more than one night, breakfast was not to be missed, cinammon coffee cake out of this world! Hope we will find ourselves back in that part of Kansas.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

We have stayed at the Vintage Charm B&B twice over the last three years while we were in Waterville on business. Ann is a fantastic host and goes out of her way to make our stay a great experience. The house is cosy with everything you could want. The beds are so comfortable, I wanted to take one home with me. Ann cooked us breakfast on the morning we were leaving and it was delicious. When we visit Waterville in the future, we will be back to the Vintage Charm. We recommend it to anyone visiting Waterville.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Overland Park, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2012

I had the most relaxing weekend at this lovely bed and breakfast. It was a very special weekend, because I proposed to my girlfriend, now fiance. Tony and Ann were the most gracious host and hostess and their house is so nicely decorated and comfortable. They went way out of their way to help me make the weekend perfect. Ann breakfast was the best ever. We now have the prefect anniversary spot to remember this special day.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Saint Charles, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2011

We have been staying there over the past few years when we travel to Kansas to Hunt each year. This B&B is a great place to stay and feel right at home. Ann and Tony (Owners) have been a pleasure to work with and they have always gone out of their way to make our stay a great one. The small town this B&B is loated in is worth the stay if you're in the area. We stay there during the hunting season and most guys stay at the local motel..........not even in the same class. They also have a Guide service for Outdoorsmen. If I were in the area, I wouldn't stay anywhere else unless they are booked at the Vintage Charm Guesthouse. A++++++++++++++++

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with friends
O'Fallon, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2011

I have stayed at the Vintage Charm on a few different occasions during hunting seasons. The owners Tony & Ann Mann run a class act facility. The house is very clean, comfortable and has a lot of the modern can't do with out items through out. You won't find a better place to stay where you definitely feel like you are the king of the palace.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with friends
Branson, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2011

For the past four years, we have stayed at Vintage Charm whenever my husband and I visit my dad in a neighboring town. We have begun to call it our favorite "home away from home."
My husband loves the relaxing atmosphere and the egg casserole, and I love the best coffee cake ever and the comfy beds. I always sleep so well, and we love the fact that we can get up at our leisure and have breakfast whenever we are ready. Ann has done a wonderful job of decorating and it is fun to see all the before, during, and after pictures in an album on the coffee table. We always look forward to our next stay!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2011

I was looking up the phone number for the Vintage Charm B&B because we were passing through the area again and we enjoyed our previous stay so much we thought we would make the stop again. I usually don't write too many reviews on here but when I saw another review that was less than favorable I felt compelled to leave a good review for Tony and Ann. They were such nice people and accommodated us very well. The house is a restored turn of the century Victorian house which really makes it a great place and Ann has really decorated it beautifully. The beds are really comfy and the rooms were spotless.

We also enjoyed the food. I liked the eggs so much that I asked for the recipe.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Vintage Charm Guesthouse / Hotel? Share your experiences!