“Good Value, Great Service!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in WaKeeney

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Winnemucca, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

The staff was very friendly and ready to offer any assistance we needed. The breakfast and little dining room were very comfortable and made us feel at home. I was impressed with the selection of offerings for breakfast, the best part for me was the real cream for my coffee not the powdered junk.
Over all it was a great stay. There was a construction crew there when we stayed but I did not notice any loud noise. My room was right next to an exit they were all coming and going without disturbing us. One of the things that I thought was cool is that every one of those construction workers greeted us with a friendly good morning when we passed any of them. My mother would go outside to smoke and was also treated in a polite and respectful manner by these men. We come from a ranching community so working men and their noise do not offend us.
I would stay here again. I have no complaints about my experience. The convenient full breakfast offered helped to start my day off on a good note.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

We had to stop due to fatigue and found this hotel to be a good value. It was clean and updated, nothing fancy, but if you are caught on the western plains of Kansas, it is a good place to spend the night.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Been to Super 8 Wakeeney? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Wakeeney

Address: 709 South 13th Street, WaKeeney, KS 67672
Location: United States > Kansas > WaKeeney
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in WaKeeney
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Wakeeney 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Super 8 Wakeeney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super Eight Wa Keeney
Super 8 Wa Keeney
Wa Keeney Super 8
Wa Keeney Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 Wakeeney, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.