“Mixed bag” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Salina

You added Baymont Inn & Suites Salina to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Salina
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1740 West Crawford Street, Salina, KS 67401 (Formerly Fairfield Inn Salina)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #11 of 29 Hotels in Salina
Kansas, United States
“Mixed bag”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

I went with a large group of over 50 people for a 2 night stay. I did not get the room I reserved (2 queens, got a king and a hide-a-bed). Multiple people in our group did not get what they reserved, including a couple of people who did not have their reservation AT ALL.

When I asked for a blanket for a hide-a bed, I was told they did not have one. One member of our group asked for extra towels and was given a hard time. "How many are in your room!?". There were 4 and towels for 3.

The second night I asked for a roll-a-way cot and I was told "I don't know if we can find it". I left for the day, and I was happy to find the cot in my room when I returned.

The TV in our room the picture was not in sync with the sound.

We did have a mini fridge, microwave and coffee maker. Our friends across the hall did not have the microwave.

The carpet is clearly worn, the mattresses are old school.

Free, easy, fast Wi-fi

I woke up at 1 a.m. to loud drunks next door. I went out and requested they be quiet twice. The next morning the manager approached our group and accused us of being the loud ones in the middle of the night.

I travel frequently and assumed there would be an exercise room, there was not.

Breakfast was pretty good overall. Bagels, English muffins, muffins, waffles, egg sandwiches, fruit, yogurt, cheese, juice, coffee, and milk. We did have to ASK to get the coffee carafe refilled.

We had kids in the pool, but they were out of pool towels. The kids went and asked for towels and were given 2 towels for 6 teenage girls. Of course they dripped all over the motel lobby and the staff expressed their irritation with the girls.

One of our kids spilled, but could not find staff to assist with clean up.

Hotel was fine, service was poor.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Pensacola, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

We read the reviews before booking through Priceline. Baymont was the hotel we received for a great price. Beds were comfortable. The room was clean.

The problem? The walls are very thin. We could very clearly hear the person in the next room snoring. He (or she) snored until at least 2AM! I must admit I was stunned it was sto loud!

We did not have breakfast as we needed to get on the road.

We would not stay here again.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Liberty
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

a recent conversion to a Baymont, the staff seemed very new. They have a few things to get under control, such as stocking the pop and snack machines. Nice enough for the price and location was convenient to my business meeting.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Salina? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Salina

Address: 1740 West Crawford Street, Salina, KS 67401 (Formerly Fairfield Inn Salina)
Location: United States > Kansas > Salina
#2 Best Value Hotel in Salina
#12 Business Hotel in Salina
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Salina 2.5*
The Fairfield Inn Salina is located right off I-135 and only 2 miles from 1-70, offering free wireless internet, indoor pool and hot tub. Enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning featuring Jimmy Dean Breakfast Sandwiches, waffles, fresh fruit, bagels, yogurt, oatmeal, coffee, juice, hot chocolate and more. Our friendly staff is waiting to serve you! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Wyndham, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Salina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Fairfield Inn Salina Hotel Salina
Fairfield Salina
Salina Fairfield Inn

If you own or manage Baymont Inn & Suites Salina, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.