My daughter and I stayed here during a trip across Kansas. This was our halfway pitstop on a trip across I-70. The hotel was nice enough. We paid a little more to stay here, and were looking forward to hitting the pool after a long day of driving. Much to our disappointment, the pool was down for maintainence. Had we known this, we would have reserved a different hotel. The room was clean/quiet, with a view of the parking lot out back (or a view of McDonald's out front.) There are a couple of gas stations, a McDonald's, a Wendy's, Subway at this exit. If you want a sit-down restaurant, you have to get back in your car and drive. Not what we want after driving all day. If you just want a quick-hit, lay down your head, and have the typical "included" breakfast, this is your place. It wasn't bad, especially since this wasn't our final destination.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Salina Hotel Salina
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Salina Hotel
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Salina
- Holiday Inn Express Salina
- Holiday Inn Salina
- Salina Holiday Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LaQuinta, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Salina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.