Pretty typical for a La Quinta but on the more expensive side. I'm not sure what it is about the hotels in Salina, KS, but they all seem to be more expensive than other cities of the same size. Maybe it's because they are out in the middle of nowhere, they feel they can charge more per room/night. The facility was average. The wifi connection was terrible in the room I was in. No cell phone signal either. I had to go to the breakfast area in the lobby to get wifi and cell signal. The manager made excuses for the internet service, saying they had just installed a new wifi system and that I should not be experiencing any difficulties; that it must be my computer was not compatible with their newer system. Well, my computer was brand new out of the box five days before I had arrived here. Being very computer savvy, I knew it was not an issue with my equipment. Other guests had the same or similar problems. The building is made out of cinderblock bricks to be able to withstand Kansas tornadoes, so the signals have a hard time circulating the building...just something to think about before staying here.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Salina Hotel Salina
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Salina Hotel
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Salina
- Holiday Inn Express Salina
- Holiday Inn Salina
- Salina Holiday Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, LaQuinta, Expedia, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Salina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.