“Great experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Salina

Days Inn Salina
You added Days Inn Salina to your Saves list
Days Inn Salina
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   407 West Diamond Drive, Interstate Highway 70 & 9th Street, Exit 252, Salina, KS 67401   |
Ranked #16 of 29 Hotels in Salina
Lafayette, Indiana
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

On our way home we stopped here to sleep. I had an very nice experience. Allison at the desk was great. She was super nice and friendly. She got us our room quickly. We had two queens and. A pull out couch for the 5 of. The room was huge. Shower was clean. The pool was clean and warm. The hot tub was warm. The buttons were hard to push but we made it work. Breakfast was decent. Nothing over the top but filled us up so we didn't have to stop for breakfast. I was very pleased...

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Mount Pleasant, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

The property itself is typical of a Days Inn, (indoor corridors, swimming pool, etc). The lady at the front desk was cheerful, but didn't seem to be too competent in the computer system. The guest rooms were clean, and there was a nice spread for their continental breakast. All the staff that I encountered were also very friendly. However I did have some issues with my stay. First, the rate I was quoted on the Days Inn website when I made the reservation was $2 less than what I was quoted when I checked in/out. However the manager was able to correct this immediately when s/he arrived the next day (and was prompt in mailing me a corrected receipt.) Also, throughout the evening, the wireless internet was VERY unreliable (it would go out for aprroximately 5 minutes every 10 minutes or so. This made it very difficult to finalize my plans for travel the next day. When I called the front desk, the agent told me that it was due to the wind. I can vouch that there were some heavy wind storms in the area that evening, but I would check feeback of other guests to determine if the issue was truly due to the heavy wind event of that evening, or if the infastructure is simply not designed well to handle the weather, especially if having a reliable internet connection is important to your travels.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Fredonia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

When we checked in, we asked if the pool and hot tub were functioning. We were told "Yes". We failed to ask if the indoor pool and hot tub were HEATED! The hot tub was 77 degrees. When we brought this to the attention of the desk clerk, she told us that we would have to turn up the thermostat. We did. After 1 1/2 hours, it was only 84. Many came in to use it and left disappointed. The pool was also so cold that only children got in. Don't advertise a hot tub if you don't keep it hot.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Salina? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Salina

Address: 407 West Diamond Drive, Interstate Highway 70 & 9th Street, Exit 252, Salina, KS 67401
Location: United States > Kansas > Salina
Ranked #16 of 29 Hotels in Salina
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Salina 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Salina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Salina Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Salina, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.