“Comfortable stay, friendly staff” 4 of 5 stars

Super 8 I-70
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   120 East Diamond Drive, Salina, KS 67401   |
Ranked #10 of 29 Hotels in Salina
Fargo, North Dakota
“Comfortable stay, friendly staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stayed one night. The desk clerk was very helpful and friendly. He helped us with directions and road advice to Manhattan, which proved to be very helpful. The room was fine and the beds were comfortable. The breakfast was very good. We'd stay again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Mike R, General Manager at Super 8 I-70, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Thank you for choosing Super 8 I-70 in Salina, It is nice to hear that your stay was exactly what you thought it should have been. I am glad the beds and room were comfortable, I am also glad you enjoyed the breakfast. I am extrememly happy that my desk clerk was nice and able to help you in the directions you needed to get to Manhattan.

Thanks again and I hope to see you again on your next trip

Mike

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
TampaBay
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is not a 4 star, but a good value for the price! The rooms are clean and the hotel is quite. 2nd floor, north side faces a set of trees, better than a parking lot. Don't expect a super Bk., but it does the job. For the value, I will stay there again.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Mike R, General Manager at Super 8 I-70, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Thank you for your nice comments about the Super 8 I-70 in Salina, KS. i am glad that your stay was good. I would like to be able to make all of them great!:) When it comes to breafast, we follow the brand standards that Super 8 requires us to have. Everything is approved by Super 8 and they have certain thiings that we must have and we are also allowed 1 regional/seasonal item at each property. Super 8 wants their breakfast to be consistent in all Super 8's, so that people will know what will be available for breakfast.

Thanks again and I hope to see you again on your next stay in Salina:)
Olathe
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Beautiful Large room with plenty of area for lounging and doing a bit of work. Or playing some computer games! AC worked GREAT on a very HOT day and that made us VERY Happy! :)

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Mike R, General Manager at Super 8 I-70, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Thank you for the nice review!! We do work very hard to please everyone:) It is so nice when someones says something nice about the hotel. I would like to thank you for staying with us and I hope to see you again on your next trip through Salina.

Have a great day!
Mike

Been to Super 8 I-70? Share your experiences!