“Great place to stay in Salina!” 4 of 5 stars

Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #7 of 30 Hotels in Salina
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Edmond
“Great place to stay in Salina!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

We've stayed at the Country Inn on several occasions and have always been pleased. Brand new and extremely comfortable beds have been added since our last stay. The staff is always friendly and pleasant, as good as anywhere I've been. They also have a terrific breakfast that is far better than the ordinary fare at most hotels. If you are in the area, this is where you want to stay...

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Nate M, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Salina, responded to this review, September 11, 2012
Thank you for you kind words about your stay. We are so motivated that you are a loyal guest and that you remember us when you visit Salina. I am absolutely thrilled that you consider our breakfast terrific. We hope to welcome you back into the hotel very soon in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Marion, Iowa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

It was a nice hotel the decor was a little dated but it was nice. The air conditioning on the third floor didn't work. We got into our hotel late and had to get up early so we didn't do anything about it. The breakfast in the morning was ok, however we got there and everything was taken so we had cereal because we had to leave quickly and couldn't wait.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Nate M, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Salina, responded to this review, September 12, 2012
Thank you for taking time to post a review. I apologize for the air conditioning on the third floor being out during your stay. Since then, we have replaced the air conditioning unit. I would like you to come back to see one of our newly renovated rooms. All of our rooms currently are receiving new paint, carpet, artwork, and lighting.
Protection, Kansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

Excellent hotel. The beds/pillows are the most comfortable I have ever slept on. The continental breakfast was very good and plentiful and the staff kept the area very clean and keep all the food options full. Check in was amazing. The desk clerk was the most joyful and kind person I have ever experienced at a check in. The rest of the staff was very friendly also. In this day and age where customer service is rare, congratulations to Salina! for a job very well done.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for the outstanding review. I'm delighted to read your comments about our staff. Each staff member is committed to delivering memorable guest experiences and I look forward to sharing your compliments with them. Thanks again and I hope you come to visit us again!
Pueblo, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

Excellent beds and breakfast. Even had make your own yogurt parfait and real dishware. We always enjoy staying at Country Inn and Suites. Did not have the correct rate at check-in but quickly corrected. Staff were very friendly, especially at breakfast and everyone we passed in the halls greeted us with a smile. Worth the drive from I70.

• Stayed July 2012
Thank you for sharing your review with us. I am elated to see that you enjoyed our breakfast and beds. I will share your comments about your stay with the staff. They will be very happy to know that you liked your room and their hospitality. We look forward to seeing you in your future travels.
Brookings, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

This lodging is one of the newest in Salina and is great. Comforable, roomy, attractive, clean and pleasant smelling. The living room of the suite had a ceiling fan and the bedroom benefitted from the fan without air directly blowing on you as you tried to sleep. There is also a great Tuscan restaurant in front of the motel within easy walking distance. I highly recommend the Country Inn and Suites, in Salina KS.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Nate M, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Salina, responded to this review, August 22, 2012
Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience at our hotel. Your kind words about our guest rooms are greatly appreciated. We feel you have made our hotel your home away from home and we can’t wait to make another memorable stay!
Central Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

This hotel is very clean and the suite was very roomy and comfortable! Good breakfast too! I only wish it weren't so far off I-70 (5 miles)

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your postive comments regarding your stay. We hope to see you in your future travels!
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

I booked this hotel with my Radisson points, as I was going through Salina on my way to Oklahoma. I was very surprised at the comfort and finishes in this hotel room. The bed was outstanding, they should put them in all their hotels. We arrived late and the hotel staff guided me into the property on my cell phone. They stayed with me until I was confidant of where I was. Salina isn't that big, but it was close to midnight and very dark! The only problem was that the bed was so comfortable, I didn't want to get going the next morning! The breakfast was great and all the staff very friendly. The lobby was very clean and inviting, as well as the breakfast area. We were able to grab hot tea when we got into the hotel, which was very nice also. I would highly recommend this hotel if you are passing through Salina!

Room Tip: My room was on the top floor and very quiet.